Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 816 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - Coming Late 2022

Gamefreak will be releasing Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, sometime in late-2022. Hopefully I'll get around to playing Sword & Shield before then, though I've fallen quite far behind.

Quote:The streamed Pokémon Presents event on Sunday (Pokémon Day) announced that Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, the latest entries in the Pokémon game franchise, will launch on Nintendo Switch worldwide in late 2022. (The Japanese version of the video lists the release in "winter 2022" which corresponds to the end of the year.) The video teases what appears to be the games' three Starter Pokémon:

GAME FREAK is once again developing these games. The last brand-new main entries in the franchise

[To see links please register here]

Pokémon Sword and Shield, which

on Switch in November 15, 2019.

Read More:

They really hit the jackpot with this Pokemon series. And people will keep coming back for the newer versions even if just for nostalgia.

I optate Game Freak would focus more on quality over quantity. I am not saying these games will be deplorable, but they are throwing out games way too often to authentically learn edifications from their mistakes.

Remember when I used to ne really excited for a new pokemon game.