Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 502 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Poland - Your opinion.

Ok... Now I want You all to describe, how do You feel my country is. You can be offensive as ... . You know, I want it just for information. :smile:

@edit: like I know that some ppl say that Poland = thievs

I've only heard about it, nothing much. Sorry, just being honest :lp:

wtf your from poland?... my GF was from there O_O

Well, since Poland is right above country I live in, I feel somehow I should comment :biggrin:

Been to Poland once with orchestra at international junior orchestras competition. I did like the people there, alot more friendly then in CZ. Problem was with communication, it didn't seem that many people knew english (not that CZ would be better). Well... I can't say anything bad from my experience. So that is proably it

Yes, I came from Poland. I'm living almost exactly in centre of it:smile:
And yes - we've got really awesome girls often

Besides getting dominated in 1939, y'all seem pretty cool to me. Just messing with you man. I don't know, y'all seem like a straight forward kind of people. And I have seem seen some slamin Polish females before.