Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 415 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[Poll] ARM Assembly Series?

While I was talking to a couple members about the CYFA series, it seems I lost a few people, so for now I'm going to take a break from that and write up a refresher thread so that I can get you guys back. In the mean time, I'm considering doing a very comprehensive ARM assembly series. Probably only a few mid-long installments that cover
  1. How assembly works, and how to format your code
  2. Writing basic programs in ARM
  3. Pseudocoding and flowcharting your project, and then translating those to assembly
  4. Writing ARM optimized code
So, let me know, would you guys be interested in a series like that?

I'm interested!

I'm not very familiar with ARM, so this should be nice.

Bumping this, want to get a few more than 3 votes in the poll before I commit to this series

I would love to learn ARM assembly, raspberry pi has an ARM cpu so it would be cool to write something on that in ARM.

Quote:(01-23-2018, 07:14 PM)Pikami Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I would love to learn ARM assembly, raspberry pi has an ARM cpu so it would be cool to write something on that in ARM.

Specifically, it has an ARM11TDMI-JZFS cpu, which means it supports all the novel things like having a java runtime implemented in hardware (you can run java code without even having an operating system installed)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

means
Branch (jump)
Exchange instruction set (clear the pipeline)
Switch to Jazelle (Java) execution mode

Quote:(01-23-2018, 08:16 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Specifically, it has an ARM11TDMI-JZFS cpu, which means it supports all the novel things like having a java runtime implemented in hardware (you can run java code without even having an operating system installed)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

means
Branch (jump)
Exchange instruction set (clear the pipeline)
Switch to Jazelle (Java) execution mode

My mind is blown...
I didn't know that, thanks for the info.

P.S. Java is shit.

Quote:(01-23-2018, 08:27 PM)Pikami Wrote:

P.S. Java is shit.

Oh, I totally agree, it was just an example of the lengths that ARM will go to make the greatest CPUs the world has ever seen. They even implemented the worlds most inefficient programming language in such a way that it would run efficiently.