Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 494 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Post-bit Modern Approach

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I decided that, at 02AM I wanted to make a modern approach to the classic post-bit of a forum. Final result is right here.
How would this work you might ask. Quite simple, what you see in the first preview is what you would see by default. However, when you move your cursor above the sidebar unit of a user, an animation/fade would play, showing the rest of the information. It would fade/animate back to the standard view when you stop hovering over it. The pros of this setup? Allows you to display far more of your avatar and other graphical elements such as a userbar in a post-bit. It also allows for a clean and distraction free look on a forum. I also added a wallpaper/header image that could be customizable for each user behind the top of the avatar, darken it a bit to make it stand out less as well. This would add more option for each member to look "unique".

It could also add another feature to the likes of "Blaze" by only allowing Blaze to set a custom image while normal members get to decide from a set gallery. Another addition is the "Thread" text at the top, showing which thread you are currently in and who made it originally on all posts.

Well done. Extremely innovative. Clean. Unique. Crovus wtf dude...<3

In all seriousness though, this looks very clean. It is a great idea implenting the hover. That opened a whole new world to what we can display. Plus it will make the site more dynamic. Only downside is that the user has to take the extra step to look at more info, shouldn't be a problem though, unless you're extremely lazy.

Quote:(08-30-2016, 05:57 AM)Bubble Wrote:

In all seriousness though, this looks very clean. It is a great idea implenting the hover. That opened a whole new world to what we can display. Plus it will make the site more dynamic. Only downside is that the user has to take the extra step to look at more info, shouldn't be a problem though, unless you're extremely lazy.
How would it transition over to mobile users though? Click instead of hover I'm guessing?

Quote:(08-30-2016, 07:02 AM)Kayo Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2016, 05:57 AM)Bubble Wrote:

How would it transition over to mobile users though? Click instead of hover I'm guessing?

Most things aren't the same on mobile view anyway so It most likely would be the postbjt stats I guess. Also plus 1 for this idea I dunno how well it would work with the theme but I like it.

I really like this clean and modern approach. I'd like to see something like this implemented if enough people liked it.

Quote:(08-30-2016, 09:14 AM)Paradigm Wrote:

I really like this clean and modern approach. I'd like to see something like this implemented if enough people liked it.

And here I thought when I woke up; "God, I posted one of those bad ideas I get at 2AM again, didn't I?" Seems I was wrong then, people actually like this idea. I should stay up longer and do random work, people seem to like it. >_>

Quote:(08-30-2016, 10:14 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2016, 09:14 AM)Paradigm Wrote:

And here I thought when I woke up; "God, I posted one of those bad ideas I get at 2AM again, didn't I?" Seems I was wrong then, people actually like this idea. I should stay up longer and do random work, people seem to like it. >_>

Definitely a good idea.

Love the hover idea. So unique. Very nice.

Quote:(08-30-2016, 01:23 AM)Crovus Wrote:

It could also add another feature to the likes of "Blaze" by only allowing Blaze to set a custom image while normal members get to decide from a set gallery. Another addition is the "Thread" text at the top, showing which thread you are currently in and who made it originally on all posts.

Missed this part earlier (was on my phone) but it would actually be a really nice feature for blaze, also you mention other users getting a set pack with that they should also be able to purchase certain packs or backgrounds with credits.

can someone tell me what im missing?