Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 575 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Post your cheat request here.

Hello guys I'll be taking cheat requests here. Please post what cheats you want and I will try my best to find one and satisfy you. Please do not get mad if I can't find the cheat that you want. This is a free service so don't be rude. : P

Current Cheats:

[To see links please register here]

I was posting about a free prestige lobby on the console gaming subforum, but sadly. None of the people in this forum doesn't seem to have a prestige lobby at all.

I don't know if this is absolutely right to request a prestige lobby in here though, please my apologies.

Dragonjack, tell me what game and i'll try find a active one.

Quote:(05-18-2013, 12:09 AM)๖ۣۣۜۜHawk Wrote:

Dragonjack, tell me what game and i'll try find a active one.

Awesome man!

It is Call Of Duty: MW3 and my gamertag on the PlayStation Network is, iRevolution_v2. :smile:

Thanks, respect.

Quote:Well I was playing some COD:MW3 the other day on my ps3 with my clan and we started to play some domination. After joining a lobby, everyone in the opposite party was level one and talking about a prestige lobby if you just kill yourself (hold down frag, throw down semtex, c4, w/e) and then you get 60,000+ XP points. Low and behold I did it and it fucking worked. So yesterday I was sitting on my computer trying to figure out, how the fuck did these 2 year old faggots do this... Well after googling "prestige hack lobby" I didn't get my answer. Checking through youtube I finally found a video that called it an "XP Lobby" low and behold a better search I came across this:

-60,000 XP per kill in Domination
-60,000 XP per capture in Domination
-60,000 XP per suicide in Domination

You are going to need:
-3.55 PS3 with PSN access
-The update PKG provided in the download section below
-The EBOOT.BIN provided in the download section below
-USB stick for installing the PKG
-Your PS3 must be spoofed to version 9.99!

Downloads:
PKG:

EBOOT.BIN:

1. Delete your MW3 game data, then install the update PKG on your 3.55 PS3.

2. Using an FTP server, copy the EBOOT.BIN you downloaded into the following directory:

dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/USRDIR

3. Launch Modern Warfare 3 from the disc. It should load directly into multiplayer, and the XP mods will be active if you're host

4. Host needs to back out at the end for the party to have the XP stick

FAQ:

Q: Does this work online?
A: YES. This works online for update 1.21.

Q: Can I get banned for using this?
A: YES. Some people have already been banned. Use it at your own risk.

Q: Can I data transfer this to my 4.25 PS3?
A: NO. This file will ONLY run on 3.55 firmware, there is nothing I can do about that.

Q: My XP is not working, wat do?
A: For the XP to work, you must be host. Also, towards the end of the game, the host must back out without his party to make the XP stick for the clients.

Q: When I click on singleplayer, my game quits.
A: You can only play multiplayer while using my mods.

I'm sure if people do this they will get banned but I don't give a fuck lol

If you'd like to make a own one, look at this if not you can simply click

Quote:(05-24-2013, 10:23 PM)๖ۣۣۜۜHawk Wrote:

If you'd like to make a own one, look at this if not you can simply click

I reckon it will not work at all, since Infinity Ward released a lot of patches for the game. Just a thought I had in mind.

But thanks for that.

Tried, but it's easy just search it, Google is our friend.