Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 385 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Powerline 500 WiFi AP (XWN5001) Controler

[Image: pT8AjjO.jpg]

Powerline 500 WiFi AP (XWN5001) Controler is a program that is part of "Simple Active Bot" that targets NetGear Powerline 500 WiFi Access Point model XWN5001. The program gets a list of devices connected to the internet and show a simple interface where a user can perform remote tasks in those devices.

How to use
Simply launch the program and hit the Login button, type the username and password and access the device. Anyone using this program can do a lot of diferent tasks but only 4 were selected for maximum impact and are available in the user interface.

What can a user do from the interface
1) Reboot the Device
2) Change Password
3) Reset the Device to factory settings
4) Enable/Disable LED Lights

Simple Active Bot
Due to the numerous of devices that can be targeted, "Simple Active Bot" is going private and it will cost a whopping €1500 for a copy. So, get your copy before it goes dark :/

Download

[To see links please register here]

Virustotal

Thanks for sharing. This seems interesting.
In terms of what it can do, What is the functionality of it like, what use is it good for or a solid purpose?

Quote:(07-15-2018, 12:45 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

In terms of what it can do, What is the functionality of it like, what use is it good for or a solid purpose?

Aside from what i just said, the most newbie stuff is change the SSID with a contact and block the access to the internet. The more tech stuff is update the firmware to enable the existing HTTP server to serve other pages you may want simply join the device to use other services for let's say a DDOS network. The owner will never know and it will be hard to crackdown

Quote:(07-15-2018, 02:01 PM)hacxx Wrote:

Quote: (07-15-2018, 12:45 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Aside from what i just said, the most newbie stuff is change the SSID with a contact and block the access to the internet. The more tech stuff is update the firmware to enable the existing HTTP server to serve other pages you may want simply join the device to use other services for let's say a DDOS network. The owner will never know and it will be hard to crackdown :wink:

ah, gotcha. Well, thanks for sharing since, I would of found it to the point, pointless but, nothing is pointless in this world. anyway,
thanks again.

No chance I'm missing out on the opportunity to download this.

The tasks speak for themselves.
Good work.

Note: I have added timestamp to the program in order to user to know when the device was added or if new devices are available since the user last visit.