Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 672 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Preferred Browser

Quote:(12-02-2022, 12:38 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me it is Firefox because of all the privacy features it has
Agreed.

In terms of general navigation, It fulfils my needs and Is very stable and responsive. Pretty light on system resources too.

Chrome is inherently more secure than Firefox. But, because Chrome takes up 70 something percent of browser market share, it is plagued with CVEs. Though, nothing can change the fact that Chrome is just faster than Firefox.

While Firefox is cucked by Google these days, I instead use Librewolf. It strips any telemetry out of the browser, and makes some general improvements.

Tor...just kidding lmaoo. Chrome is the best rn in my opinion

Brave Browser is one of the best and it is very fast too with a built-in ads blocker

I personally like Chrome more than Firefox, although I pretty much used both of them, but Chrome's interface is just more user-friendly imo.

Quote:(12-15-2022, 11:51 AM)YerelDisk Wrote:

i use chrome and opera i thinks thats are fast
Particularly Opera - It's the fastest that I've had the pleasure of using.

Firefox is better, because have a lot of addons. Other browsers do not, except Chrome. Firefox also like Chrome is heavy on system resources too.

Quote:(12-24-2022, 06:29 PM)Ft6btmu Wrote:

Firefox is better, because have a lot of addons. Other browsers do not not, except Chrome. Heavy on system resources.
Chrome has always been resource hungry, which Is why I use Firefox and Avast (browser) for general navigation.