Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 229 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Prestashop webservice API didn't work

I has been installed pastershop version prestashop_1.5.4.1. My site is host on localhost like **"localhost/myprestashop"**. When I read [documentation][1] that calling prestashop webservice, it's pretty easy. But, when I call like that **"localhost/myprestashop/api"**, it's didn't work. I didn't see any xml result. I see "Not Found" Message at below.

![enter image description here][2]

I already enabled webservice and generate key. But, it's didn't work. Please point out me what kinds of problem in here. Webservice generate image is here.

![enter image description here][3]

[1]:
[2]:

[3]:

Test this urls in your browser:

`http://keyapi@localhost/api/customers` ==> Replace keyapi string for your key api.

or

[To see links please register here]

Regards

You need to enable the url rewrite on your hosting and on your PrestaShop (in your SEO tab). That should solve your problem.

Check that you have Webservice enabled under Advance Parameters->Webservice, then under the configuration section.

Pls try the following
You need to pass the key like explained in our documentation as localhost/yourshop.com/api/?ws_key=YOUR_KEY

This is an issue related to the rewrite module of the apache. Check if you have this module installed. Once you check this, you have to modify your configuration file of Apache (httpd in Windows, apache2.conf in Ubuntu) and replace the AllowOverride properties like this:

<directory />
Options All
AllowOverride All /*Put All instead of None*/
</directory>

<directory /directory/of/localhost>
Options All
AllowOverride All /*Put All instead of None*/
</directory>

Restart the Apache service and it should work.

There are several step to you have check,

1. check the rewrite_module enable, if it is disabled enable it.
you can check whether the module is enabled or not run this code creating a PHP file

> <?php
> print_r(apache_get_modules());
> ?>

if you got more details without error, it seems already enabled

2. if you using existing project, Go to Prestashop and again create new another key and try again,