Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 435 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Private 3G proxy system - personal project - do you want one yourself?

Hello fellow affiliates.
I just managed to complete a system that serves as a residential proxy system.
This means 9 dongles, 1 netbook, 1 USB hub and monthly subscriptions, one cheap VPS and massive coding.
I promote a lot of stuff over Facebook either by spam, group spam and paid advertising.
I found Multilogin at one point and it works great but it needs good proxies and 99.9% of those are data center proxies or short lived or already blacklisted.
There are services that offer 3g proxies but it may cost over $100/account and I have used some free trials and most of those shared the connection with other people.
My question is: is anyone interested in buying this system from me already configured either for Romania where I live or exported to their respective country.
The general cost is:
$100 - 10 dongles (7.2 Mb/s)
$150 - 1 netbook + SSD
$50 - 1 USB hub (tp-link)
This means $300 for hardware + Monthly subscriptions for mobile carier + $10 for a VPS that acts as a bridge.
Besides this it's a cost of $500 for my coding and 6 months of support.
So it's a total of $800 initial investment + mobile carrier subscriptions for 9 SIMs.
The bottom line is: are you willing to pay for such service and you think it will improve your income?
Looking forward for your replies.

Has anyone tried this out?