Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 499 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Pro direct football boots

Anyone had success refunding with pro direct , I’m wanting to buy football boots , could I buy 2 pair football boots and say only one pair came?

Quote:could I buy 2 pair football boots and say only one pair came?
Too heavy for the missing Item method, namely If an external Investigation Is opened and the weight Is cross-checked with the carrier.

What would be the best way of doing this dna?

Quote:(10-25-2022, 12:23 AM)Notts44uman Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What would be the best way of doing this dna?
Firstly, are they responsible for lost shipments?

Please keep us updated if you decide to go for se

Quote:(10-24-2022, 02:20 PM)Notts44uman Wrote:

Anyone had success refunding with pro direct , I’m wanting to buy football boots , could I buy 2 pair football boots and say only one pair came?
Successful dna with one pair of football boots so don’t think 2 would make much of a difference

Quote:(11-20-2022, 11:13 PM)1davidjames Wrote:

Successful dna with one pair of football boots so don’t think 2 would make much of a difference
It won't make any difference.

You're purely claiming nonreceipt of goods, hence the package contents are Irrelevant.

@notts44uman I’m looking to try this company, how long did it take to be refunded?

@"Notts44uman", what was the outcome?

@mothered I’ve been trying prodirect and they’ve just sent me this form below, should I go through with it?

Everything posted here is purely fictional if it relates to any events then its just purely coincidental