Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 647 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Protect Yourself From RATs And Online Malware!

This post is leaked from the premium section of "Legion" on the competing hack forum. There will be 5 new leaks a day. There may be some format problems due to UTF8 character encoding.
Quote:(07-14-2013, 02:29 PM)Inclination Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: ieq6viOQ6szdE.gif]
Today i will show you how to protect yourself against online Malware such as Trojans, Ransomwares etc.

First off all, it's never bad to have some experience about Rats and other malwaresm etc etc.
So let's begin!

The term rat means 'Remote adminstration tool' that's the correct name off a rat.
A Rat is mostly some kind off a software, that allows you to get Remote acces to the Victim and is mostly used for illegal purpoise.
By a Rat you can have Remote acces such as 'Webcam remote', you can see their desktop, 'Like team viewer but without permission by the victim/Slave.

It also for the most have some kind off 'File management and shell control', Shell controll is some kind off 'Terminal/Command prompt "CMD"'

I wont go into all the functions and features it has becuse that depends on the rat.

But most 'Remote adminstration tools' such as Darkcomet etc have thesse functions and even more like, upload and execute.

The most rat's got offline/online keyloggers also.
Keylogger is 'Keystroke logging with the correct term'
and records the key strokes on the key board

The 'Upload and Execute' function is actually really good to have.
If your going to sell a victim or maybe give it away to someone, or update your crypted server!

You can also power the computer on/off, depends if the Computer got 'Wake-on-Lan' activated.

But off always works i guess.

[Image: jbaAFNFfllGvo8.png]

Let's see how you can protect yourself for Rats and other online malwares!

I always like to have Malwarebytes installed, it's a software made for removing malware.

MBAM 'Malware bytes anti malware' claims that MBAM, finds more malware than other companies etc.

Malwarebytes also removes all types off infected malware, that it can find.

Such as ransomware etc.

You can find Malwarebytes at:

Also i like to have a firewall that can controll 'Out and Ingoing connections'

A firewall with that features is called 'Comodo firewall'
Also it got a 'Cleaning feature-A expert will clean your computer from malware or something, i have never used this'

You can download Comodo from their website at:

I don't like to have 'Anti malware removal programs' such as avast and stuff.
Their just in my way, but it's always good to have one.. If you feel like you need more protection!

Other programs for Rat removal.
Note:I don't have much experience about thesse

Darkcomet removal: Removes darkcomet rat server
Jrat removal: Removes Jrat server
Blackshades rat remover: Removes bshades server

Thesse can be handy. I don't have any dl for thesse but,i guess you can
find them kinda eazy anyway.

Keyscrambler, protection for Keyloggers!

This will encrypt your keystrokes. It works like this, you will understand better.

[Image: howitworks_h.gif]
[Image: howitworks_v.gif]

you see the path: Keyboard-->Encrypt-->Keyloggers-->applications/browsers etc.-->Decrypt.

You wont see any diffrence cause off the decrypt, but the keylogger will!

Thanks to Flaaafy for the cool 'Splitter bar'

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I would just like to point out that the free version of keyscrambler is buggy.