Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 698 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Proxy Server List, Updated: 10/25/2017 :)

Quote:(10-09-2017, 07:22 PM)hackedia Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey man thanks :biggrin: well wanted to ask do you have any method or do you know any site where i can get vip72 proxies for free?

You can use a proxy scraper. Or go here

, its a great site I use all the time. If you need help on using a scraper just reply.

Quote:(10-10-2017, 10:18 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 07:22 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Hey man thanks :biggrin: well wanted to ask do you have any method or do you know any site where i can get vip72 proxies for free?

You can use a proxy scraper. Or go here

, its a great site I use all the time. If you need help on using a scraper just reply.

Oh nice :smile: well i have a scrapper but it just not works on javascript protected sites

Hi guys, I updated the list today

Hey guys just updated hope you like the new list

Hey boys :smile: I updated the list today.

Quote:(10-25-2017, 09:29 PM)Drako Wrote:

Damn, your on you're way to this thread to hitting one million views. Nice job.

Will do :wink:
I have just three thanks but that don't mean people dislike my thread, I will keep this thread because it helps many people

Damn, your on you're way to this thread to hitting one million views. Nice job.

You wouldn't believe me how happy I was, when I've found this thread with free proxies, but apparently this is a 3 years old thread, and I just kept looking for proxy servers for hours, until I've found a new forum, where was that site

that had what I just wanted, I got quite upset when I understood that isn't free, but the price was really acceptable for such services, and I decided to spend some money from my savings, for a fast internet and confidentiality, since I was preoccupied with this, I thought to leave it here since this is what the thread was about, and I hope you find it useful

Quote:(10-09-2020, 09:16 PM)formanell Wrote:

I hope those proxy servers still work, because I need some as well, I like privacy, if you know what I mean :smile:

Last post is three years old tho but I always wanted to update this thread. Will do when I have time.

I hope you get a worked one and if you need Free VPN for Privacy check out my signature.