Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 757 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
PuRifieR v1

hi guys i just finished PuRifieR's first version after 4 hours :p its my first stub, builder program also its v1 so don't expect much ^_^'
PS: since this is a cure program i thought i post in white hat instead of hacking tools.

Features:

• Inbuilt TaskManger ( Able to view and kill process )
  • Cure Taskmgr
  • Cure Regedit
  • Cure Cmd
  • Cure Folder Options
  • Cure Firewall
  • Cure Safeboot
  • Cure Showing Hidden
  • Cure Hiding File Extension
  • Cure Run Disable

[IMG][/IMG]

Mirror 1:

[To see links please register here]

Mirror 2:

Password:

Credits:

1lussion - For giving me hope that i can make a stub/builder program ( Tnx alot :wub: )
Coder - For teaching me alot of VB and making me able to make such programs and asking every one of my ridiculous VB questions :thumbs:
The 7th Sage - For also teaching me VB and for the Safeboot cure i was looking for a long time :wub:

Hope you like it and have a nice day :smile:
PS: if you like a next version i love idea's to add in it :wub:

that was Delete this was Create

Wow man, thats pretty awesome!!! I love it :tongue:

Hey, wanna join me in coding Hades? :tongue: I just got an idea

That's a nice tool. Interesting idea.
I'm not sure why you require a Builder-stub app for this, but maybe you have something in mind.

Look out for my GUI Tutorial I'll be posting shortly, will help you in creating this look more Professional.

Pretty damned cool if I do say so myself. Keep it up man.

tnx guys :smile:

@Coder
Quote:(01-30-2011, 05:57 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

That's a nice tool. Interesting idea.
I'm not sure why you require a Builder-stub app for this, but maybe you have something in mind.

cause you can bind it with your app's to make your application more UD really :smile:

Maybe i will make a "Anti - PuRifieR" that disables those things after i learn the builder thing :tongue: (Still confuse in the Builder stuff :tongue:)

lol i can make purifier to that by just changing 0's to 1's

Quote:(02-03-2011, 02:49 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

lol i can make purifier to that by just changing 0's to 1's :smile:

ya disable and enable is easy just the 0 and 1