Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 411 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Python Help please

Okay so i wrote my first Python script ever and im really new to it but

It runs perfectly fine on Linux but if i run it on windows it literally eats my Ram & CPU..

Any ideas of what could be causing this ?

Perhaps post the code.

As such, members can view It and hopefully Identify the cause.

Well, you should probably post the code first so we can see it. Either use a pasting service, or paste the code in your thread with a code block.

If you couldn't share it out of shyness, well I guess we cannot help you but an idea is that check out if there is "too much" array and data manipulation going on, and also check out if you are using the appropriate libraries and modules for windows.

Once i removed hit_ratio and had to fix loop an adding a max thread limit

It stopped freezing my PC

@

[To see links please register here]

i apologize for not replying faster. i didn't even see the Notification till this morning
@

Thank you for the possible fixes

Now i feel horrible for even asking :/ because the only reason it wasn't posted is that its part 1 of a program being sold. I guess i should've thought before i posted

Again i apologize

Nahh it's alright, I don't expect a very fast reply from you nor anyone from here since this is a forum, and its an open-board. Anyone can reply anytime they want or they can also not reply. Lol. Just kidding.

I believe the best way for you to deal with threading problem or whatsoever is not integrate it with C libraries or much better, don't use python and use a much better programming language that deals with threads and at the same time, you can play along and fast like a compiled language.

You can use C, C++ or Rust maybe? What do you think?

Glad you fixed this but next time consider posting the code so someone can diagnose its issues. +1 for fixing compatibility so quickly because it sometimes takes me days to find problem functionality in my own code.

Quote:(12-23-2021, 06:24 PM)convector Wrote:

Nahh it's alright, I don't expect a very fast reply from you nor anyone from here since this is a forum, and its an open-board. Anyone can reply anytime they want or they can also not reply. Lol. Just kidding.

I believe the best way for you to deal with threading problem or whatsoever is not integrate it with C libraries or much better, don't use python and use a much better programming language that deals with threads and at the same time, you can play along and fast like a compiled language.

[Image: 30nDPKfl_t.png]

Quote:(12-23-2021, 06:24 PM)convector Wrote:

i know a little about C++ i just get mad quickly so it just pushes me back to the languages i know which is Java , JavaScript and some Bits of python mostly simple basics and a very small amount of C . which was all learned when i was way younger with alot less issues.. so i just mess around for fun to get away from the real world whenever i can .

Quote:(12-24-2021, 02:10 AM)ENCRYP73D_GH05T Wrote:

i know a little about C++ i just get mad quickly so it just pushes me back to the languages i know which is Java , JavaScript and some Bits of python mostly simple basics and a very small amount of C . which was all learned when i was way younger with alot less issues.. so i just mess around for fun to get away from the real world whenever i can .

Oh okay, now I understand. If you can get out of your comfort-zone and start to work things even if its frustrating, at least you can get the job done according to your expectations since its a compiled language, and it can outperform python really well.

Sometimes, the most frustrating tasks that can be done but takes time have the most fruitful and rewarding outcome.