Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 411 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Python Help please

Quote:(12-24-2021, 05:34 AM)convector Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-24-2021, 02:10 AM)ENCRYP73D_GH05T Wrote:

i know a little about C++ i just get mad quickly so it just pushes me back to the languages i know which is Java , JavaScript and some Bits of python mostly simple basics and a very small amount of C . which was all learned when i was way younger with alot less issues.. so i just mess around for fun to get away from the real world whenever i can .

Oh okay, now I understand. If you can get out of your comfort-zone and start to work things even if its frustrating, at least you can get the job done according to your expectations since its a compiled language, and it can outperform python really well.

Sometimes, the most frustrating tasks that can be done but takes time have the most fruitful and rewarding outcome.

Every Recommends Rust Saying preventing incorrect/unsafe code due to its statically-typed features

are you fluent in it ?

Quote:(12-24-2021, 12:35 PM)ENCRYP73D_GH05T Wrote:

Every Recommends Rust Saying preventing incorrect/unsafe code due to its statically-typed features

are you fluent in it ?

Well I can't say that I am fluent in it since its just a year and a half since I used Rust for systems development purposes but I can confidently say that nowadays I use it most of the time. Most of the technologies I use are actix-web and diesel libraries for backend api development and microservices if I am asked to give a recommendation. I have also tried using Qt bindings since damn I love the whole framework for GUI development but its not yet that completely stable so I use Qt with C++ for software development.

But for now, if you want something easy though I can't guarantee that its not yet that fully stable is use the V Programming Language. It works similar to Rust but it compiles much faster and it has less code. It has many examples on YouTube channel of its author and the website itself. It also has comparisons with other programming languages and tells that it was inspired by those languages.