Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 328 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Python Proxy Switcher basic tutorial

Hi everyone,
I noticed there are a lot of people wanting to learn python and so I thought I'd write a really basic proxy switcher/tester in python for you to learn with.

You can use this to help with scraping or just for testing out a proxy list to see which ones work. It's mainly for learning though so it doesnt do anything fancy. Let me know if you need any help and like if its useful.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

i want to learn python with gui interface that i can also make checker and many more.

i want to learn python with gui interface that i can also make checker and many more.

Quote:(05-15-2019, 12:13 PM)fsociety Wrote:

The best GUI is probably tkinter - it comes packaged with python and its quite easy to use. It's not very fancy though - it will always look like a very basic windows application. If people are interested I can write a basic tkinter tutorial?

Quote:(05-15-2019, 12:13 PM)fsociety Wrote:

The best GUI is probably tkinter - it comes packaged with python and its quite easy to use. It's not very fancy though - it will always look like a very basic windows application. If people are interested I can write a basic tkinter tutorial?

Quote:(05-16-2019, 11:27 AM)Sartux Wrote:

Quote: (05-15-2019, 12:13 PM)fsociety Wrote:

if you are master in python than daily post some tutorial on youtube make video on how to make simple account checker with proxy .a giftcard checker like this.

Quote:(05-16-2019, 11:27 AM)Sartux Wrote:

if you are master in python than daily post some tutorial on youtube make video on how to make simple account checker with proxy .a giftcard checker like this.

Quote:(05-16-2019, 02:33 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2019, 11:27 AM)Sartux Wrote:

I don't have time to do daily youtube videos and I don't think that's the best way for people to learn anyway. Everyone will just copy whats in the videos and won't learn anything.

Account checkers are hard also because it depends what site/service you want to check - I can create an amazon account checker, but then it wont work for ebay etc.

The best way IMO is to teach the basics so you can learn to make what you want. I'll post a basic account checker tutorial soon and then you can build on that..

Quote:(05-16-2019, 02:33 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2019, 11:27 AM)Sartux Wrote:

I don't have time to do daily youtube videos and I don't think that's the best way for people to learn anyway. Everyone will just copy whats in the videos and won't learn anything.

Account checkers are hard also because it depends what site/service you want to check - I can create an amazon account checker, but then it wont work for ebay etc.

The best way IMO is to teach the basics so you can learn to make what you want. I'll post a basic account checker tutorial soon and then you can build on that..

@"Sartux" you could add something like this:

Add to top of the code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Replace:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

with:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

makes it easier to store bigger numbers of proxies :smile:.