Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Python Selenium Help

i havent messed with it much so please dont judge me :sad:

i wrote a program uses selemium gekodriver to auto scan dork list for urls than from scanned urls it passes to auto sqli vuln chcker and title cehcker . blah blah blah :/

it runs fine for while till google-cookie starts to fill and if i manual deleted the file it runs perfectly fine for an hour or so ..

so long story short is there a way i can code it to auto clean google-cookie file out itself?? Or is that impossible ? from the basic research i did everyone just said introduce a sleep witch yes in the short run it will have an impact but the file will still fill up just will take longer and ill be stuck in the same boat

(Sorry if this isnt the correct section or correct format to be asking )

Quote:(02-10-2021, 03:40 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

so long story short is there a way i can code it to auto clean google-cookie file out itself?? Or is that impossible ? from the basic research i did everyone just said introduce a sleep witch yes in the short run it will have an impact but the file will still fill up just will take longer and ill be stuck in the same boat

Hello. Since you do not want to use time.sleep() I would suggest something along the lines of:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This is what I get when trying to delete a non existent file:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Using the try and except is necessary is you do not want to wait for the file to be created or if you do not know how long it takes to be created after deleting.

Quote:(02-10-2021, 12:54 PM)DedSpace Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2021, 03:40 AM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Hello. Since you do not want to use time.sleep() I would suggest something along the lines of:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This is what I get when trying to delete a non existent file:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Using the try and except is necessary is you do not want to wait for the file to be created or if you do not know how long it takes to be created after deleting.
do you think in sleep ? im open to it if you think it should be added . Because 90% time its running in the background .. so id love for it to stay stable .. when first started it i kept getting stupid timeout sh*t -_- i was able to fix that .. But truly thank you soo much for helping me out <3 im about to try it out and will let you know the outcome!!!! again THANK YOU sooo much Sir

You don't have to use sleep if you have some sort of loop you can put the try and except in. Each iteration of the loop it will try to delete the file and if the file does not exist it will do nothing

i have some other questions about python stuff would it be alright if i asked about and you could answer them when you have some free time ?

Quote:(02-11-2021, 11:46 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

i have some other questions about python stuff would it be alright if i asked about and you could answer them when you have some free time ?

Of course. But perhaps you should open a new thread or PM me.

u should use requests library or other libraries that arent selenium, selenium is rather weird to work with, requests is a lot easier

This thread Is over a year old, and the OP has been banned.

Obviously he/she Is not active to read replies to the said request.
Thread closed.