Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1147 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Python - Tutorial

Quote:(01-28-2019, 04:10 AM)Nyx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-27-2019, 09:12 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

It's still not appreciated, nobody likes spam threads which consist of ctrl v

I am not doing any spam here.

All of your threads are easily considered spam. It consisted of you just copy and pasting a link to someone elses work, with not even a hint of your own input on the subject. For all I know, you have no idea what the basics of programming are and you just spammed the links to get some NSP. All I'm saying is have some content to your posts.

no, it is not considered spam in what I am doing. I am only posting links where people can find tutorials. What considers spam if I copy and paste word for a word inside from the website. If @

or @

had a problem with my posting they will tell me. I am not here for NSP. I am here only for posting threads here.

Quote:(01-28-2019, 04:44 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 04:10 AM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2019, 09:12 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I am not doing any spam here.

All of your threads are easily considered spam. It consisted of you just copy and pasting a link to someone elses work, with not even a hint of your own input on the subject. For all I know, you have no idea what the basics of programming are and you just spammed the links to get some NSP. All I'm saying is have some content to your posts.

no, it is not considered spam in what I am doing. I am only posting links where people can find tutorials. What considers spam if I copy and paste word for a word inside from the website. If @

or @

had a problem with my posting they will tell me. I am not here for NSP. I am here only for posting threads here.

If you were just sharing the links and not providing any context, it would have been much better to compile it all into 1 thread. Just because the staff don't see any rules to enforce doesn't mean it isn't any less annoying and grubby. I think the worst part is it was a single site you linked for your tutorials, so it's not even like you went out of your way to find different links for seperate threads because it's all the same site.

Quote:(01-28-2019, 04:56 AM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 04:44 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 04:10 AM)Nyx Wrote:

or @

If you were just sharing the links and not providing any context, it would have been much better to compile it all into 1 thread. Just because the staff don't see any rules to enforce doesn't mean it isn't any less annoying and grubby. I think the worst part is it was a single site you linked for your tutorials, so it's not even like you went out of your way to find different links for seperate threads because it's all the same site.

Whatever so what if I post one link or two links. I am not copying anybody else work.

Quote:(01-28-2019, 05:21 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 04:56 AM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 04:44 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

or @

Whatever so what if I post one link or two links. I am not copying anybody else work.

1-2 links? More like half a dozen threads that you call "tutorials" with absolutely nothing of your own content that you post to make it seems like you actually create content when you don't in any way shape or form. Looking at your profile I see that this is a common trend so I guess I shouldn't expect anything other than link regurgitation out of you.

Quote:(01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 05:21 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 04:56 AM)Nyx Wrote:

1-2 links? More like half a dozen threads that you call "tutorials" with absolutely nothing of your own content that you post to make it seems like you actually create content when you don't in any way shape or form. Looking at your profile I see that this is a common trend so I guess I shouldn't expect anything other than link regurgitation out of you.

well look here I am not going to use any content right if I do not own the website. What you telling me to do is plagiarism. It is against the rules here. Also this you are not a Moderator here. If I was creating my own content of tutorials and writing it than there would be no links involved. Also, stop being rude to me. all I am doing is sharing the links where people can go and learn Python.

Quote:(01-28-2019, 09:24 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 05:21 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

well look here I am not going to use any content right if I do not own the website. What you telling me to do is plagiarism. It is against the rules here. Also this you are not a Moderator here. If I was creating my own content of tutorials and writing it than there would be no links involved. Also, stop being rude to me. all I am doing is sharing the links where people can go and learn Python.

At the very least you could have mentioned what you thought of the tutorial. But you didn't even do that. You literally just linked to a website. The point of a forum is to create discussion, however because there is an NSP system on this forum you're abusing the system and creating no discussion whatsoever because you either want upgrades or awards. And I don't overly care that I'm not a moderator. You're an upgraded member and you are setting a terrible example around the forum to non-upgraded members so I don't mind giving you a piece of my mind in saying that I think what you post is low quality and you should work on posting better shit.

Quote:(01-29-2019, 03:18 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 09:24 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)Nyx Wrote:

At the very least you could have mentioned what you thought of the tutorial. But you didn't even do that. You literally just linked to a website. The point of a forum is to create discussion, however because there is an NSP system on this forum you're abusing the system and creating no discussion whatsoever because you either want upgrades or awards. And I don't overly care that I'm not a moderator. You're an upgraded member and you are setting a terrible example around the forum to non-upgraded members so I don't mind giving you a piece of my mind in saying that I think what you post is low quality and you should work on posting better shit.

well, you are breaking one rule here. You are disrespecting me as a person. (Trolling and flaming aren't allowed either.)

Quote:(01-29-2019, 03:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:18 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2019, 09:24 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

well, you are breaking one rule here. You are disrespecting me as a person. (Trolling and flaming aren't allowed either.)

What I see here isn't disrespecting you, just giving you his opinion.

Quote:(01-29-2019, 03:51 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:18 PM)Nyx Wrote:

well, still I am not a little kid here. Also, his or her opinion is trolling /flaming remarks here.
I always give respect here on this forum or other forums as well.

Quote:(01-29-2019, 04:07 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:51 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2019, 03:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

well, still I am not a little kid here. Also, his or her opinion is trolling /flaming remarks here.
I always give respect here on this forum or other forums as well.

Seems like you take offense fairly quickly, because this isn't flaming at all.