Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 713 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
QCM project help

Quote:(01-12-2017, 12:50 AM)meow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There's a colossal difference between him wanting to cheat on a project at his university and me wanting help with a hobby of mine.

I don't know how it's called cheating, it would be cheating if someone made the project for me, and for the second time i tell you that's not what i want .

Quote:(01-11-2017, 09:51 PM)Pikami Wrote:

'\n' is called a 'Line feed' symbol
'\r' is called a 'Carriage return' symbol
Unix based systems use '\n' as the newline character while Windows/DOS use '\r\n' as the newline character.

'\n' jumps to new a new line while '\r' returns to the start of the line

Thank you, now i understand why i had to add the \r .

I have a new question, let's suppose i have two frames there's a button on the first frame that leads to the second frame.
In order to do this on clicking the button i have to set the first frame to unvisible and create the frame 2.
And to get back from frame 2 to frame 1 i click the back button on the frame 2 and then set frame 1 to visible and 2 to unvisible.

Am i right on this ? or i have to dispose the frame ?

Quote:(01-12-2017, 03:39 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

I have a new question, let's suppose i have two frames there's a button on the first frame that leads to the second frame.
In order to do this on clicking the button i have to set the first frame to unvisible and create the frame 2.
And to get back from frame 2 to frame 1 i click the back button on the frame 2 and then set frame 1 to visible and 2 to unvisible.

Am i right on this ? or i have to dispose the frame ?

Disposing the frames would be the best practice, however in some cases that makes the program difficult to write...
What I do is I have a main frame and if I need to go to another frame, I create the frame 2 and make the first one invisible, but on returning to the first frame, I dispose of the 2nd frame instead of just making it invisible.

Whats the difference between disposing it and making it invisible ?

Quote:(01-12-2017, 08:42 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Whats the difference between disposing it and making it invisible ?

Well if you dynamicaly create a form you can dispose of it by distroying the objects.
Making it invisible dosent destroy it, it's still there.

Here i am again having a new question ,it' driving me crazy this time, for some reason in my GridLayout panel theres a big space between my Label and my JList any idea how to get rid of it ?