Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 678 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[QUESTION] WiFi Krack Attack code example ?

Hello,

Im looking for source code of WiFi Krack Attack, or any code that modify the attack of 4-way handshakes that working on the same methods of the Krack Attack.

I seach all over the internet and didnt find something that could run.

found this: pastebin.com/6pFa2FUw - pseudo code, but its not clearly useful..

If anyone have a code that work I'll to see it, Wanna research that attack and to defend it.

Thanks for the helpers =D

Does

[To see links please register here]

suffice your needs?

Quote:(07-14-2022, 04:20 PM)mothered Wrote:

Does

suffice your needs?

This scripts check if the client is valnurable to the Krack Attack, not the attack itself. so Im looking for the attack, the script you sent its the test for the attack.

Quote:(07-21-2022, 06:45 PM)binaryrobot Wrote:

This scripts check if the client is valnurable to the Krack Attack, not the attack itself. so Im looking for the attack, the script you sent its the test for the attack.
Understood.

I'll see what I can come up with during my travels on the net.

It's just proof of concept by some uni guy in Belgium I doubt that the code is gonna be leaked to public.