Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
ip.bat (network script)

-- removed post content --

Not a necessary addition, but you could prompt the user and request UAC if you don't already have it. All around good, clean (as far as Batch goes) script though, nice work :biggrin:

[To see links please register here]

Much cleaner written than all the batch I've made in the past.

I'm sure some of the users here will find this useful.

Quote:(12-09-2016, 04:55 AM)Inori Wrote:

Not a necessary addition, but you could prompt the user and request UAC if you don't already have it. All around good, clean (as far as Batch goes) script though, nice work :biggrin:

I usually hate doing stuff in VBScript like that in batch. If you're going to write out a script to disk, execute it, then delete it, might as well just write the entire thing in VBScript or port it to powershell. That's just my opinion though. There's tricks to detect whether elevated permissions are active or not, but of course you could only use this to notify the user, not request UAC. If I really wanted to do it from batch I would just create my own program and put it in %PATH% or something, but it's an added dependency still.