Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 293 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Question??? Help

Please can anyone explain me about networking
I not understood :stressed:

few things I know about network is

1) data exists in the form of form of 1 & 0
2) in wire it travels from copper wire/optical fiber
3)in wireless it travels from electromagnetic waves (so we can't see the signals)
4) next I researching on OSI & TCP/IP models
I donno what is the use of these layers
5) these layers exists from Ethernet to screen
In wireless from WiFi to Mobile screen
6)and there is a protocol named TCP in transport layer I confused though it is layer or protocol
7)and there is ports for specific protocols
like http 80 & https 443
what protocols do ??
It every time changes ? TCP port is 53

8) when we browse over internet what protocols we use?

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, can you make the post a little bit more clear? i'd be glad to help if i understood the question. are you taking a Cisco course or something?

Quote:(11-16-2016, 08:33 AM)millionandbell Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, can you make the post a little bit more clear? i'd be glad to help if i understood the question. are you taking a Cisco course or something?

No course self learning

I mean what is the use of network layers

TCP/IP which is a "simplified" implementation of the theoretical OSI model. OSI was replaced by tcp/ip long time ago.
Osi had 7 layers tcp/ip have 4 layers.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.