Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 425 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Question Miner

Hi guys, I'm new to minecrafting :smile:. I have a miner, but it isn't FUD and without autostart, tell me exactly what to do with it.
I know that a crypter is needed. But I don't know if it's enough to encrypt once, because the defender will still find it in 1-3 days.
I'm more interested in what other tools are needed if needed. And how to make my plant live as long as possible by updating its encryption keys? Or is this feature already bundled with the crypter?

I will be glad of any answer. If it's not difficult for you, you can write to me in a tg @cookieflow

Moved from Tutorials to Requests.

You're still going to need to crypt it, buying a reputable crypter with regular updates, and keeping your botfarms binaries updated regularly will help increase a bots lifespan, however when updating bots, do keep in mind that you may have some bots die as a result of updating the bot. I remember hearing every 3-7 days is ideal. If its cheap enough I'd consider looking into buying cheap loads on a regular basis as long as its profitable. Just beware of botshop scammers, and buy from someone whos reputation can be confirmed. A lot of scamshops try to blame you for "your binary wont execute", back in the day ge.tt used to offer realtime notifications on downloads, and scammmers hated it. if you have some sort of direct linking script it could help in terms of asset protection.