Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 519 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[Question] Which method for gaming PC?

Quote:(02-07-2023, 10:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[...]
The other 25% Involves dealing with the company to achieve a successful outcome.
They already replied.
I had to fill out a "statutory declaration" or something like an affidavit? document from DPD.

Of course there is a sentence like: "If you make a false statement you may be commiting a crime..."

I filled out everything and asked them what will happen next and wrote an email like "I don't know what will happen next....." (playing dumb).

They already replied with something like this:
"Thanks for filling out........
Now we have to wait 2 days after that we will refund you the money..... Try to contact your neighbours maybe they got the package.... Contact you in 2 days again"

Looks like a 95% win for me

Quote:(02-07-2023, 10:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2023, 07:11 AM)deaqolo Wrote:

by saying "SE Is 75% complete " means he's close to preform his method in action in a complete perfection from his side since he has no control of the claim after it leaves his hands as mentioned in your articles only the way how he handles every communication and questions thrown at him by the reps , correct ?
It means that the carrier has completed 75% of the SE by dumping the package at the doorstep without any form of verification.

The other 25% Involves dealing with the company to achieve a successful outcome.
didn't think your percentage refers to the total outcome of the SE claim , my apology father mothered after reconsider what gone in action from the carrier side by just leaving the package in front of his door he could've just complained the fact that "why would the delivery individual didn't just take the package back with him to deliver it on another day instead of leaving it that way when the receiver wasn't around and a verification must be in possess" incase ofcourse if the SE'r noticed that the "delivery individual" just dropped the package on the marked address without any verification which is necessary by the courier ... now i understand your words when you continuously say "they basically SE'id themselves" when such mistakes happens by the couriers

Quote:(02-07-2023, 03:25 PM)deaqolo Wrote:

didn't think your percentage refers to the total outcome of the SE claim
It's not literally speaking, just a ballpark figure to give an Indication of how the events can contribute to the SE's success.

Update:
Just got the refund confirmation.
Money should be back the next 48 hours.

Thanks for helping me out! ♥️

Congrats on the 4090! I'm in process of this myself, hoping for a DNA via BB. We shall see.

Quote:(02-11-2023, 12:05 AM)aamalo Wrote:

Congrats on the 4090! I'm in process of this myself, hoping for a DNA via BB. We shall see.

Good luck!

Quote:(02-11-2023, 12:05 AM)aamalo Wrote:

Please keep us updated with all developments.

working on this still, vendor is wanting me to open a case with shipper, pushed back and they're investigating currently lol, we'll see

Quote:(02-16-2023, 08:31 PM)aamalo Wrote:

vendor is wanting me to open a case with shipper, pushed back and they're investigating currently lol, we'll see
It's not your responsibility to liaise with the carrier - the company does It through an Investigation.