Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 179 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Question about refunding services

Hello everyone,
I‘ve got in touch with refunding SE after I saw refunding services like a year ago. Since then I have been thinking about to use some of them but couldn‘t really trust them, because I‘d be dependent on someone else and in the worst case the guy who offered the service doesn’t really have to help you to reverse everything.

The biggest question I‘ve got is: how do they refund a multiple item order which costs around 15k $ and succeed?

Why don‘t these people refund and sell the refunded items to get a lot more money than the small percentage they‘re getting by the customer?

Would be really interested to get some opinions.
Thanks

Quote:Why don‘t these people refund and sell the refunded items to get a lot more money than the small percentage they‘re getting by the customer?
They don't have just the one customer - they SE In bulk.

There's minimal to no risk for refunders who use their customer's credentials.

Quote:(01-05-2022, 03:57 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:Why don‘t these people refund and sell the refunded items to get a lot more money than the small percentage they‘re getting by the customer?
They don't have just the one customer - they SE In bulk.

There's minimal to no risk for refunders who use their customer's credentials.

Well I remember that you told me 3k € would be the limit you wouldn‘t go further on my 9 y.o amazon account.
How do they succeed with fresh accounts up to 15k $ orders claiming they have a high success method?

How would you do it if you‘d go for a personal refund which is at that high value?

Quote:(01-05-2022, 05:01 PM)Lemoy Wrote:

Well I remember that you told me 3k € would be the limit you wouldn‘t go further on my 9 y.o amazon account.
That's "playing It safe" to significantly minimize the chance of failure - which was based on the circumstances of your SE at the time.

How do they succeed with fresh accounts up to 15k $ orders claiming they have a high success method?
What they "claim" and what takes place, are both very different from each other.

There are a number of methodologies I work with, but to avoid saturation, I'm not at liberty to discuss It.

How would you do it if you‘d go for a personal refund which is at that high value?
Impossible to generalize.

Every SE Is performed on a case-by-case basis.

Refunding 15k of items and then reselling them is a huge hassle. The selling part expecially. People ask for receipts, and generally bitch about everything.

Refunding for others is much safer and cheaper. Big refunders out there built empires and earned insane amount of money, they bought houses with it. I bet you are asking "how are they laundering those money and escaping tax men in general? earning hundreds of thousand of euros/dollars will raise eyebrows", will I asked that myself too and I heard that they basically set up fake companies or something, put money through that with an unknown mechanism and come out as "clean" at the eyes of tax men and government. Crazy advanced stuff I honestly don't know how they do it/how they know what to do. It's not like you can study about it or hire an advisor.

Quote:(01-10-2022, 09:58 PM)Checkpoint Wrote:

I bet you are asking "how are they laundering those money and escaping tax men in general? earning hundreds of thousand of euros/dollars will raise eyebrows", will I asked that myself too and I heard that they basically set up fake companies or something, put money through that with an unknown mechanism and come out as "clean" at the eyes of tax men and government.
^ This and a lot more.

Payment systems and distribution of funds, Is the main part of the equation. I won't discuss what's Involved, but I can say It's an elaborate/sophisticated setup with big-time refunders.