Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 598 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Quick Wins Turn Your Art into Fun Videos for Instagram

[Image: 13c833c080673b55eb8b273031cdbbc5.jpeg]
Duration: 40m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 502 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this Quick Wins class, you'Il learn 5 different ways to repurpose your art into fun videos ready to upload to Instagram.
I'll walk you through my whole process, step by step, including the exact apps and tools I use to edit all my videos on the iPad.

What I'll be covering in the class
5 ways to turn your existing artwork into fun videos
All the apps I use for editing videos on the iPad
How I film overhead videos for reels
Tips for uploading to Instagram
Although Instagram is constantly changing, it doesn't mean we have to quit being artists and transition over to making videos full time. The good news is we can actually do both! These simple and fun techniques will allow you to create videos from existing artwork, without having to show your face, or spend hours editing reels.
This class is for artists who want to find fresh ways to engage their followers on Instagram.
All you need is some existing artwork to play with - I can't wait to see you bring your art to life!
Resources
Tools you'll need

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

iPad
Apps you'll need

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Procreate
Additional editing apps (optional)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Homepage

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

(07-15-2022, 10:02 AM)Sirrevision9 Wrote:

[Image: 13c833c080673b55eb8b273031cdbbc5.jpeg]
Duration: 40m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 502 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this Quick Wins class, you'Il learn 5 different ways to repurpose your art into fun videos ready to upload to Instagram.
I'll walk you through my whole process, step by step, including the exact apps and tools I use to edit all my videos on the iPad.

What I'll be covering in the class
5 ways to turn your existing artwork into fun videos
All the apps I use for editing videos on the iPad
How I film overhead videos for reels
Tips for uploading to Instagram
Although Instagram is constantly changing, it doesn't mean we have to quit being artists and transition over to making videos full time. The good news is we can actually do both! These simple and fun techniques will allow you to create videos from existing artwork, without having to show your face, or spend hours editing reels.
This class is for artists who want to find fresh ways to engage their followers on Instagram.
All you need is some existing artwork to play with - I can't wait to see you bring your art to life!
Resources
Tools you'll need

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction