Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 235 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Quickly cooked up this logo!

Quote:(11-21-2016, 04:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-20-2016, 06:04 PM)0M4R Wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the feedback man. Didn't think it was too good as it was a quick mock up.

You're welcome.

I'm terrible at GFX, therefore I appreciate viewing the work of others, particularly In It's fine state like yours.

Thanks man.

Quote:(11-20-2016, 06:41 PM)Customer Wrote:

I like it my man, looks great.

How long did it take you to make?

Errm, like i said in the thread, it was a quick project. I'm really not sure about time, i would say around 10 - 20 mins.

Looks gretty good man. I hope their website isn't too dark though, because the transparant logo is pretty hard to view on my screen on 0day.red. Great work for sure!

Quote:(11-22-2016, 10:20 AM)0M4R Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2016, 09:44 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Looks gretty good man. I hope their website isn't too dark though, because the transparant logo is pretty hard to view on my screen on 0day.red. Great work for sure!

Thanks bro <3 and for me it seems fine. Probably your monitor or something.

Probably, I'm at school ATM, so the monitors sucks ass. Keep it up with your designs bro!

Quote:(11-22-2016, 09:44 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Thanks bro <3 and for me it seems fine. Probably your monitor or something.

Quote:(11-22-2016, 10:23 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Probably, I'm at school ATM, so the monitors sucks ass.

We have very much the same at my work- being the monitors are somewhat Inconsistent when viewing certain types of content.

I've viewed this at home on 5 lappies (all with different res), and It's fine.

Quote:(11-22-2016, 01:53 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2016, 10:23 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Probably, I'm at school ATM, so the monitors sucks ass.

We have very much the same at my work- being the monitors are somewhat Inconsistent when viewing certain types of content.

I've viewed this at home on 5 lappies (all with different res), and It's fine.

Indeed, I viewed it at home on my main and it looked perfect. I also just saw on school the screens are still connected through VGA, which could be the issue too.

Could work great for an app logo