Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 473 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
RAT Setup [Networking|SETTINGS|FULL|DETAILED]

RAT Setup [Networking|SETTINGS|FULL|DETAILED]

Welcome all, today i will teach you how to setup your own RAT! I can understand that this is not always easy, so just contact me if you need my help. I will help you from A-Z. Networking, RATTING, all not a problem. I've been RATTING for over a year now, so i know my shit :smile:

The service is completely free, you only have to follow my steps and BOOM! your done setting up your RAT!

VOUCHES:

[To see links please register here]

Discord: PC_Box#5447

As with your

, nice service.

Users seem to have Issues with DarkComet's overall setup and particularly, port forwarding. They now know who to visit.

Quote:(08-08-2018, 12:05 PM)mothered Wrote:

As with your

, nice service.

Users seem to have Issues with DarkComet's overall setup and particularly, port forwarding. They now know who to visit.

That's right, sirree!

bumping this right now for people to see

bumping this again, for obvious reasons

Thanks bud, will be very useful in the future.

Quote:(10-03-2018, 10:05 AM)AttackHelicopter Wrote:

Thanks bud, will be very useful in the future.

TY, please contact me if you need my help, you can count on me

added you on discord, thanks for doing this for the community

Thanks for the info! Just got started in ratting a bit ago lol

my friend . noip, portmap(dot)io, duckdns, playit(dot)gg not working anymore , and whatever i use online it takes me down because of botnet attacking all around the world, so how can i bypass that sh*t ? ? :tongue: help me send me some new portforwarding methods here if you willing to help me with nothing exchange xxd
ty in adv ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
anongreekops@protonmail . com