Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 736 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[REQ] Crypto Cash - How I Make $500+/Hr in Cryptocoins (like Bitcoin) - NO Money and NO Experience Needed!

Quote:ROBugatti;8916988 Wrote:
[Image: cc.png]
Howdy Warriors!

If you take the time to read and absorb what I'm telling you here, this could be one of the best WSOs that you purchase all entire year - and by that I mean all of 2014!

I don't have time for fancy graphics and slick sales copy. I'm here to give it to you straight so you can make an intelligent decision (not be coerced by cheesy psychological sales tactics), grab my report, and start making some cash.

So what is this all about?

Cryptocurrencies.

I'm sure by now you've heard of Bitcoin. But before November 2013, you probably didn't. Yeah, it was in the news, but most people didn't take it seriously. A year ago Bitcoin was trading at about $20/BTC. At it's peak a few months ago it was $1200/BTC. Now it's around $800/BTC.

For the majority of us that didn't get in early on the Bitcoin investing, we're out of luck, right? Wrong.

In fact, I don't recommend buying Bitcoin at all, unless it is just as a means of exchange to and from other cryptocurrencies. Kinda like the USD is to other world currencies.

There are dozens of cryptocurrencies out there. Some of them are total scams. Most are not, but then most won't ever by accepted enough to make it worth your while to invest in them. But there are a few gems out there.

My report - Crypto Cash - outlines a method of earning cash with cryptocoins.

[size=20pt]You don't need any money to start earning.

You don't need any special skills (my 11 year old daughter is doing this).
[/size]
Cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies are the wave of the future. Sure, prices will rise and fall, but the market is still in its infancy, and over time prices will most likely grow, and grow big. What if you made double, triple, even ten times or 100 times your investment? Think you'd ever have to worry about money again?

Take for example the Norwegian man that bought $26 worth of Bitcoins in 2009, soon after it was established. He forgot about his 5000 Bitcoins until it started to take off years later. He cashed out last year and made $850,000 off of his $26 investment.

And that was only when Bitcoins were going for $170/BTC. Now they are about $800/BTC. If he would have cashed out today, those 5000 BTC would be worth $4 million. Not bad for a $26 investment four years ago, eh?

The method that I've outlined in Crypto Cash is very simple. In fact, I bet the majority of people here on the Warrior Forum are already doing exactly what they need to do to profit already, they just don't know that they can!

As I outline in my report, I literally spent less than one hour doing everything that I needed to do to make this work. My payout? Over $500.

Let's see, I did a copy/paste, then another copy/paste, then three more of those, then did a little bit of work that took me all of half an hour, and it was FUN doing it, and I was done.

I made over $500 for that little bit of work. I'll show you exactly how in my report.

Everyone can do this. Everyone. I have NO DOUBTS at all that if you follow this report, you can earn at least what I earned, and probably much more, each and every month from now on.

In fact, you can probably "repurpose" some things that you're already doing and plug them into this system and basically put next to nothing in, but get a huge payday out. I'm dead serious.

So join me in this crypto-revolution!

You certainly don't want to be the one that didn't get in before I close this WSO. If you think it's a bunch of bullshit, then stop reading and move on. Trust me, it's not.

If you want to finally take some action and get on the crypto money train, then buy Crypto Cash right now.

Join me today and start profiting like you've never profited before.

This IS a limited time product. I will be closing it very soon. Action takers will be rewarded with huge profits. Get yours.

Grab it today before it's too late.

- Rob

[To see links please register here]

Time Left to Buy:

[Image: ?end=2014-02-10+05:00:00UTC&dark=1]
NOTE: Very limited copies will be sold and this will only be open for one week. 95% of people that will buy this will read it and file it on their hard drive for their "next project" or for later use. Fine with me. The 15 or so people that will use this will be glad that more people didn't put this into action! The chance of this method getting saturated is possible, but certainly not from those 15 people, or even 100. So if you want in on this secret to make easy cash for no money and very little work, better grab your copy RIGHT NOW!

Thxs, looks good, +Rep for tipping this stuff :-)

Read comment #25 of salespage: "The work you'll do you will get paid in cryptocoins ... "

Seems quite good. Waiting to get a share

bump. This would be efficient if the author is talking about anything but this might be another bullshit wso

BUMPING! Let's see this is CRAP or not.

Sounds like a very good opp here!

If you are into making money with Bitcoin or other cyber currencies, this WSO is a complete waste of time. Don't waste you money like I did, thinking this would be some new "twist" on cyber currency. Total Garbage.

Thxs for replies, ask your money back and share this stuff here :-)
Quote: (02-06-2014 01:10 AM)khb3283 Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2014 11:24 AM)iminsight Wrote:

If you are into making money with Bitcoin or other cyber currencies, this WSO is a complete waste of time. Don't waste you money like I did, thinking this would be some new "twist" on cyber currency. Total Garbage.
If you know this wso, why dont you share it here?

Quote:(02-05-2014 11:24 AM)iminsight Wrote:

If you know this wso, why dont you share it here?

For those who asked here it is.