Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 261 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[REQ] Crypto Panning - Super Easy NO Work NO Cost Method of Earning Cryptocoins

I need this WSO:

Crypto Panning - Super Easy NO Work NO Cost Method of Earning Cryptocoins

[To see links please register here]

Thxs, curious what the method is ... bump up :-)

Again bump up :-)

bump.......

i have just read the wso post, im guessing that he is using his computers cpu to mine, only problem is most mining pools do not support this out dated method, 99.9% of mining pools have changed over to the stratum protocol which cpu can not use. The 3 coins you can mine using your cpu are XPM: PrimeCoin,QRK: Quark and PTS: Protoshare You will also use a lot more electricity leaving your computer on 24/7 with the cpu working at 100% the seller of this wso owns a website
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Im further guessing that most of the info in this wso is also on his site !