Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 736 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[REQ] EPIC CASH – You’ve Got Money! $500 Daily With Private Method in 2019

lest do a GB

Quote:(08-27-2019 05:53 AM)noob14 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I messaged the product creator for more info.

He told me it's about a "specific type of online selling" that's more "related" (his word) to services than a product.

Said he's currently doing $6k/month with it and he could (would) set everything up for you. Apparently, there's also a Teamviewer option.

Payments are instant and "don't need any specific skill".

Problem with this is that it's in that pricing purgatory - enough that I don't know if I wanna drop that kinda $$$ in case it's junk but so little that you'd half to raise 3x the $$$ in total to do a GB once you pay the GB fee.

What a hell?! he said you don't have to make a negotiation with people ..How you gonna do a service or sell a service? that mean you have to make that negotiation i'm surprising and wondering..

I have had to delete my last post.

Quote:(08-29-2019 03:46 AM)Mancheter44 Wrote:

I have had to delete my last post.

Why did you have to delete your last post? The product creator, who is brand new here and has no reputation pm'd me and asked me to delete this thread as he claims I was "sharing" his product. I don't think he knows how Blackhat works. lol This is a request thread, anyway not a share thread. How is it that I am "sharing" it??

I would still like to see this if anybody has it. I just can't bring myself to pay the price he's asking for it; that's quite a bit of money if the product is crap.

Save your money

Thanks quijibo,

+5 Reps to you!

:D

[Image: tnx.gif]

[Image: happy.gif]

Quote:(09-14-2019 04:54 PM)quijibo Wrote:

Save your money

Sorry but your accessing a page(s) that is no longer accessible for public!
oh my god !!

does anyone re upload the file, please?

Quote:(09-15-2019 02:22 AM)samysamy Wrote:

oh my god !!

Its in the VIP section.

Here is the review by bennyb:

"I appreciate the share but the method is garbage. Basically he suggests approaching businesses with negative rviews and try to sell them a positive reviews at $20 per review. He goes further providing a skype of the "provider" who charges $5 per review. Most likely that's author's skype and he is trying to sell some positive reviews. I doubt that any company would pay 20-100 per positive review online. A few bucks - maybe. 20-100 I seriously doubt it."

Quote:(09-15-2019 10:02 PM)show Wrote:

Quote: (09-15-2019 02:22 AM)samysamy Wrote:

oh my god !!

Its in the VIP section.

Here is the review by bennyb:

"I appreciate the share but the method is garbage. Basically he suggests approaching businesses with negative rviews and try to sell them a positive reviews at $20 per review. He goes further providing a skype of the "provider" who charges $5 per review. Most likely that's author's skype and he is trying to sell some positive reviews. I doubt that any company would pay 20-100 per positive review online. A few bucks - maybe. 20-100 I seriously doubt it."

thank you for the review i will stop seeking for any share for this method

That's it!

I knew I had heard of this method before when he mentioned the ''invest $10 but not necessary''. Approaching businesses and selling reviews or removing negative reviews is a very old one. I remember a few years ago it was like a racketeering thing where they'd leave bad reviews and wait a few weeks to approach that business to remove them. Obviously, different email accounts.

Thanks for the reveal.