Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 366 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
[REQ] Graham Stephan The YouTube Creator

Does anyone have this ?

There is a thread on this forum about it but the original poster is not replying to any messages.. Thanks!

bump
bump

I can tell you how to search to, maybe, find it...

1. Go to Google and search like this:
[Image: LWR_Recording.png]
2. Browse the links Google returns. Be sure your anti-virus is running and that real time protection is enabled --- check your settings, if in doubt. You will get a lot of strangely-named sites that could wreak havoc with your computer if you're not careful.

Some of the sites are not "liked" by BBHF so posting them would just get them scrambled. That is why you need to search on your own.

I found a pastebin link that listed this product (among other courses). The sales page, which I share below, was on GFXHome but with a funky (.ws) extension I'm not sure is safe. The download link was on a site called rarfile --- I don't know if you will need a premium link converter to use it.

If you don't have a link converter app and need the download on Mega, you can try this...

3. Add the mega website to the original search query. There is no guarantee you will get a working Mega link but sometimes that has helped. And in cases where there is a link, you can usually see it right there on the search preview text. All you need to do is highlight the full link with your mouse, right-click and select OPEN IN A NEW TAB. Still, it is a good idea to actually visit the page, in case there is a password you need to use.

Your modified search will look like this:
[Image: LWR_Recording.png]
And here is a description of The YouTube Creator Academy by Graham Stephan.

GRAHAM STEPHAN - THE YOUTUBE CREATOR ACADEMY

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

And here is the pastebin link I told you about earlier but I can't vouch for those rarfile links (that may be premium) or whether any of these files are still up and active.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That is the process I use to find stuff posted in REQ threads. But since I don't want this product, I can only show you how I search for it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If/when you find a working download, be sure to read any information on the download page because you may need a password to open the files and (since the link was not on BBHF) you cannot use the BBHF password to open it.

I hope this helps.

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]