Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 555 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[REQ] MintsApp - Looks VERY nice

I can only speak for myself, so here goes...i bought 2 of Precious his offers before. It is total junk! he does not support his products, just makes sure that he gets it ready to sell and when he sold a bunch the products are dumped by him, no support no update! waste my money too many times, so that is why i say i will never buy from him. He is a ninja in coming up with killer ideas, that's for sure. If he would really see it as a business who knows he might be successful Anyway that is just my opinion feel free to check it out! Ow and no need to mention the Nigerian part what does that has to do with him not supporting his products? No racist here people (i thought he was a Chinese dude? his aweber shows an address from China so i thought he is from China LOL hitface[Image: hit.gif])

Cool buddy ,

I like your point and it makes total sens .

repped

Quote:(10-29-2015 01:28 AM)CpaNinja Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I can only speak for myself, so here goes...i bought 2 of Precious his offers before. It is total junk! he does not support his products, just makes sure that he gets it ready to sell and when he sold a bunch the products are dumped by him, no support no update! waste my money too many times, so that is why i say i will never buy from him. He is a ninja in coming up with killer ideas, that's for sure. If he would really see it as a business who knows he might be successful Anyway that is just my opinion feel free to check it out! Ow and no need to mention the Nigerian part what does that has to do with him not supporting his products? No racist here people (i thought he was a Chinese dude? his aweber shows an address from China so i thought he is from China LOL hitface[Image: hit.gif])

anyone running GB on this app? just like to try it without out of pocket

Anybody offering a GB?

Hi,

I can buy 5 accounts.

1 account for 20$ ( lifetime) with unlimited create campagn.

PM if you interest.

Thx.

Quote:(10-27-2015 07:49 PM)johnolarola Wrote:

Does anyone know if the commercial licence gives access to separate accounts or is it one account with multiple access? if you know what i mean. :)

You can't resell accounts !

I bought the entire funnel the first day he launched the product, and guess what ? they didn't upgrade my account to the commercial license yet, the support is d... s....

With the commercial license, you can only create campaigns for your clients !

Do a Google search for “Precious Ngwu banned warrior forum”

Quote from Paul Myers of WF:

"Precious and Dontrell have both been banned.

If you see new accounts you suspect to be for either of them in the future, please report them. Don't make public accusations, as you could be wrong. But... report them. We will ban any account we find to be from either of those gents in the future."

Quote:(10-30-2015 01:32 PM)demomeb Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2015 07:49 PM)johnolarola Wrote:

Does anyone know if the commercial licence gives access to separate accounts or is it one account with multiple access? if you know what i mean. :)

You can't resell accounts !

I bought the entire funnel the first day he launched the product, and guess what ? they didn't upgrade my account to the commercial license yet, the support is d... s....

With the commercial license, you can only create campaigns for your clients !

This is the reference to additional licenses on the "commercial" sales page:

"Mints Platinum Agency Outsourcer"

"You current license only gives you access to 1 mints app account but if you’re ready crack things up and get serious results fast then you need at least 3 different accounts.

As a business owner, you may have Virtual Assistants or maybe In-House Employees working for you, having to buy a new license for each assistant/employee’s computer will cost a lot, we want to help you bring down that cost.

So, we’re now offering you an Agency Outsourcer license to Mints Platinum today, this will allow you to up to 5 different accounts that you can assign to your staffs

YES, once you have this license, you can now assign access to up 5 different people (maybe for your staffs or VAs) to be growing your audience and driving sales for you every single day –

Multiply the POWER of Mints Platinum x5, insane... right?"

One of the problems with this app/software is that you can't see the FB Ads if you're viewing them with Ipad, iPhone or Android devices..Of course Precious knew about this before hand, but I'm also sure because it's Precious it won't be fixed after the launch and he's collected the money.

The reason being people can't see the ads is because he's using SWF player to serve the FB posts which is NOT compatible with any of those devices.

Definitely the same thing as others have posted, I have purchased products from him in the past, when I ran into bugs in a PHP script, I emailed him and told him how to fix the bugs, he emailed me back and said that he would forward it to the developer.

(Translation) He is not a coder...

So, someone else has developed this app, that is who you need to locate.

Precious is a sales person not a developer or a coder.

No way he came up with this stuff, so the real question becomes, who did do it, if its like the programming I have seen in the past its not worth trying to fix.

But I would be interested in seeing it, (looking under the hood and seeing what powers it up) usually there is a code in the javascript who actually coded the script.

If you can get to that level then you might could get the source that would be worth looking at to see how not to code a project like this one.

The main reason why I would never buy from this guy is that in a few months expect the cloud server to stop working...

then where are you?