Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 303 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[REQ] [OFFLINE] Cold Calling Loophole (LIVE)- Watch How I Made $18,000 This Week!

Reup please

hoping for a reup. thanks.

Bump for this..

Anyone have this?

Here's the gist of it. I don't have it but have seen the exact same process shown in a couple Udemy courses:
Basically you call a local business owner (this would not work on a national level at all) and tell them you're writing a blog about the 17 best restaurants (or attorneys or dentists or plumbers or whatever) in your area and you want to include them on the list. Then you ask if you can come to their restaurant to interview them. Then, I guess, once you get to the "interview" you hit them with your sales pitch!

Thaks a lot rep++

Hey Guys and Girls look at what i have for you, hope you find this useful.

[b]Cold Calling Loophole.[b]

Video #1 -

What is the loophole?

[To see links please register here]

Video #2 - Video Time: 9:00 In this video I start making cold calls in the morning.

Video #3 -

Video #4 -

Video #5 -

Video #6 -

Video #7 -

Here is the site referenced in his phone calls:

Script:(I quickly typed this up from listening to the videos) Hi Its Joshua with bestrestaurants calgary. I'm doing an article listing on the best restaurants in calgary and because you guys have such great reviews we'd like to come in and check out the restaurant and include your restaurant. What day works best for me to come in to interview you for the article?

Thanks rep added

Thanks for sharing the youtube videos, none of the other links worked. Appreciated.

Quote:(12-13-2016 10:37 AM)MASTERJAM Wrote:

Hey Guys and Girls look at what i have for you, hope you find this useful.

[b]Cold Calling Loophole.[b]

Video #1 -

What is the loophole?

Video #2 - Video Time: 9:00 In this video I start making cold calls in the morning.

Video #3 -

Video #4 -

Video #5 -

Video #6 -

Video #7 -

Here is the site referenced in his phone calls:

Script:(I quickly typed this up from listening to the videos) Hi Its Joshua with bestrestaurants calgary. I'm doing an article listing on the best restaurants in calgary and because you guys have such great reviews we'd like to come in and check out the restaurant and include your restaurant. What day works best for me to come in to interview you for the article?

Quote:(10-19-2020 01:50 AM)svpm1 Wrote:

Thanks for sharing the youtube videos, none of the other links worked.

Seller maybe he knows his method NO longer work and that is why other links are NOT working at all...lol hahaha [Image: madslap.gif] [Image: hit.gif]