Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 522 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[REQ]Pls NEVER start a new NOR reply a thread with the content of "Request Invitation"!!!!!!!

Guess what? This forum already has "WhiteHat" section -

[To see links please register here]

and the sky didn't come falling down. Other than that, if people are worried about their actions in BlackHat world (and some from those "free and democratic" (sic) countries might be) either use proxies, quit BlackHat or move to "nondemocratic" countries. As simple as that. [Image: smile.gif]

(04-20-2015, 10:48 PM)sinip Wrote:

and the sky didn't come falling down. Other than that, if people are worried about their actions in BlackHat world (and some from those "free and democratic" (sic) countries might be) either use proxies, quit BlackHat or move to "nondemocratic" countries. As simple as that. [Image: smile.gif]
It seems that you are raising an interesting point would you care explaining it in more details, that would be appreciated, thanks

so what is the point of this thread? Sorry I don't get it :(

Sad thing here guy's is that Udemy really gets a hard hit from being linked up this way with bbhf. I actually pay for courses and some are good, but I have many (100's of) free ones from the links you guys post and when I go through the courses... a lot really suck. Which makes me feel like I wouldn't want to pay for anything on Udemy, or even the Internet, as far as instruction goes. Yes, there are many reputable instructors out there, and many great websites with expensive and worth paying for content to learn from...but just stating my observations as far as Udemy goes.

Other than that, I do love bbhf, so don't give me crap over that...I'm in no way bashing...just noting my experience with Udemy...it's not bbhf's fault in any way, and they provide an incredible, irreplaceable resource for the internet and me. Just posting my 2 cents.[Image: smile.gif]

so what is the point of this thread? Sorry I don't get it :(

Sad thing here guy's is that Udemy really gets a hard hit from being linked up this way with bbhf. I actually pay for courses and some are good, but I have many (100's of) free ones from the links you guys post and when I go through the courses... a lot really suck. Which makes me feel like I wouldn't want to pay for anything on Udemy, or even the Internet, as far as instruction goes. Yes, there are many reputable instructors out there, and many great websites with expensive and worth paying for content to learn from...but just stating my observations as far as Udemy goes.

Other than that, I do love bbhf, so don't give me crap over that...I'm in no way bashing...just noting my experience with Udemy...it's not bbhf's fault in any way, and they provide an incredible, irreplaceable resource for the internet and me. Just posting my 2 cents.[Image: smile.gif]

It seems that you are raising an interesting point would you care explaining it in more details, that would be appreciated, thanks

That's because Udemy seems to attract more MARKETERS than real instructors (i.e., those who have a solid track record in their professional field). But, like you said, that doesn't mean there aren't diamonds in the rut. You just have to look for them.

I mean, marketers are everywhere on the internet and selling digital property for profit has been the buzz word among them -- thanks to Udemy's own marketing team. Add that to Udemy's algorithm for getting your course featured for organic traffic, there's going to be a lot of people keen on quantity over quality. Especially when they know they are going to give away free coupons to attract 'social proof' buying. For a company like Udemy to be successful, it needs a lot of instructors for students to choose a course from. So they have a dedicate team of recruiters asking youtubers and just about anyone trying to make a buck, to upload their course on their website. The sad part about that is the real gems can get easily buried among the wannabes. Especially if some reputable teacher decides not to play the 'social proof'/giving-away-free-coupon game.

That's because Udemy seems to attract more MARKETERS than real instructors (i.e., those who have a solid track record in their professional field). But, like you said, that doesn't mean there aren't diamonds in the rut. You just have to look for them.

I mean, marketers are everywhere on the internet and selling digital property for profit has been the buzz word among them -- thanks to Udemy's own marketing team. Add that to Udemy's algorithm for getting your course featured for organic traffic, there's going to be a lot of people keen on quantity over quality. Especially when they know they are going to give away free coupons to attract 'social proof' buying. For a company like Udemy to be successful, it needs a lot of instructors for students to choose a course from. So they have a dedicate team of recruiters asking youtubers and just about anyone trying to make a buck, to upload their course on their website. The sad part about that is the real gems can get easily buried among the wannabes. Especially if some reputable teacher decides not to play the 'social proof'/giving-away-free-coupon game.

(04-21-2015, 12:50 AM)jungario Wrote:

What point exactly you need to be better explained?