Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 147 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[REQ] QUICK and EASY POWERPOINT GRAPHICS

@cassiope - Thanks for the links.

Very welcome jamlexa

Quote:(09-09-2019 02:42 AM)cassiope Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Here you go

The whole enchilada
Be nice to her bandwidth and MIRROR

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

12days says [Image: tnx.gif] cassiope and reps.

Thankyou, max reps

Hi, I just wondered if anyone was able to obtain the OTOs for this course (OTO 1 and OTO 2). They include an OTO covering how to make kids activity worksheets in powerpoint which looks really useful.

This thread was started way back in 2019, so I was not holding any hope of getting anything from the downloads, so I was ready to message 12days, to see if he still had them lying around... However, to my surprise, all links entitled "The whole enchilada Be nice to her bandwidth and MIRROR" are alive and working. (Note allow some time for the videos to load)

So max reps on their way to you 12days

@GalaxyQuest2: I think you might have misread post #23. Our friend 12days was THANKING the person who provided the links; which is cassiope. So your thanks goes to them --- and sprinkle a little bit of REP [Image: 61heart.gif] to 12days, too, for the original share.

Isn't it wonderful when we black-hatters look out for one another!?

[Image: tnx.gif]
Layna61524

Thanks, Layna61524, for the heads up, so I have now sent some reps to cassiope.

The ironic thing is Layna61524, is that I only came across this thread after trying out some of your tactics from your "SUPER-SIMPLE SECRET SEARCHES" and found an advert for "QUICK and EASY POWERPOINT GRAPHICS" and thought I would have a look to see if it had been shared... And as I said not only had it been shared here, be it back in 2019, the links were still live... So it just shows what you can achieve.

@GalaxyQuest2: No problem, friend. I've done that myself, so it's easy to do. The posts are so closely spaced and the text is so tiny. Then, you get some people who reply to certain parts of another person's post, so they grab the quote to pull into their reply --- and if it wasn't for the words: so-and-so wrote: to distinguish the person posting from the one he or she is quoting, I wouldn't know who's who! All that --- and the forum's stark white text on black background can be murder on the eyes for anyone who is past a particular age.

I've also experienced what you describe in paragraph 2. I call it serendipity --- unexpectedly finding something valuable or exciting. Sometimes I start out looking for one thing and my search ventures in a totally different direction, where I end up pleasantly finding a lot more than I bargained for; a little of which I come right back to share on BBHF.

That is why I go to such lengths (in my posts) to encourage people to try Google searches before they post for re-ups and mirrors. It's fun and when you search the right way (use good keywords), you never know what you're going to find.

[Image: tnx.gif]
Layna61524

Quote:(09-11-2019 02:00 AM)12days Wrote:

Quote: (09-09-2019 02:42 AM)cassiope Wrote:

Here you go

The whole enchilada
Be nice to her bandwidth and MIRROR

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

12days says [Image: tnx.gif] cassiope and reps.

Thanks all. Saving for later...