Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 417 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[REQ] Robert Ringer's Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes

The World’s Highest-Paying Profession

Many people think of Bill Gates as a computer geek who achieved super success because of his awesome hi-tech skills. But Gates is much more than a computer maven. The real roots of his success lie in his incredible dealmaking skills.

Gates did not invent the DOS operating system that launched Microsoft into the stratosphere. But what he did do was make the deal of the century when he negotiated the purchase of DOS (referred to it at that time as “86-DOS”) for what turned out to be pocket change — $50,000.

Funny how life works. I’ll bet you don’t even know the name of the guy who actually wrote the DOS program (for a now-defunct company called Seattle Computer Products). It was a twenty-two-year-old programmer by the name of Tim Paterson, and he accomplished the feat in — get this — four months!

Paterson earned a pittance for his efforts, while Gates, the great dealmaker, parlayed the acquisition of Paterson’s creation into becoming the wealthiest person in America.

SP:

[To see links please register here]

Would be great to get it

I may buy it

Love Ringer. Would love to see this

Quote:(09-22-2019 11:50 AM)Milo76 Wrote:

I may buy it

hope you share if you do, btw added reps in advance [Image: love.gif]

Id like some help with the cost. Id like to know how many people see value in it and can pay.

Let me know soon. I plan on asking if there are additional related materials available also.

Has anyone this course to share this course please?!thanks a lot

Bump for this!looks great and helpful!

I don't have the audios handy, but I do have the audio transcripts from when he called this the "Art of Dealmaking" plus some dealmaking books by Robert Ringer.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Mongo man!

THANK YOU!

Quote:(02-07-2020 04:24 PM)MongoSmash Wrote:

I don't have the audios handy, but I do have the audio transcripts from when he called this the "Art of Dealmaking" plus some dealmaking books by Robert Ringer.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.