Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[REQ] The Hold Your Hand Cheat (2019) worth $69

This look handy ... Bump!

This looks wonderful !!
It seems this guy knows what he's doing.
I would like to have it, someone to share it?

Any news, colleagues?

It always amazes me to see how LITTLE effort folks make BEFORE wanting to grab stuff here !!

The offer mentioned in this thread was posted in August of 2019;
Its WF thread is closed too, without the OP ever making any replies to it...BUT:

The PP powered sales button remains live (I checked that for you !!).

Risking a $69 spend on an offer from an absent/non-participating WF seller strikes me as a 100% definite way to get skinned out of that $69 !!!
(But maybe I'm just not enough of a gambler for this sort of thing...?)

Quote:(02-08-2021 12:45 PM)smithnowt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It always amazes me to see how LITTLE effort folks make BEFORE wanting to grab stuff here !!

The offer mentioned in this thread was posted in August of 2019;
Its WF thread is closed too, without the OP ever making any replies to it...BUT:

The PP powered sales button remains live (I checked that for you !!).

Risking a $69 spend on an offer from an absent/non-participating WF seller strikes me as a 100% definite way to get skinned out of that $69 !!!
(But maybe I'm just not enough of a gambler for this sort of thing...?)

One thing it does prove:

The power of captivating copy.

AbeLincolnBart

And hope....

AbeLincolnBart

Greetings ALB !!

I learned long ago that 'hope' is just the harmless looking renaming of 'hopium' which leads most of those addicted to it into having sad and unfulfilling lives.

I was NOT captivated by that over-long thing...if anything I was repulsed by it and my inner response was that of complete distrust which was then solidified by seeing the same baloney over at WF minus any participation of its OP.

Seems to me that ~90% of all things IM are based upon outright deception and that is not a road which I choose to travel.