Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 143 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[REQ] Tony Shepherd - Core Profit Centre - only 14 Hours Left

As I said many times before, Tony Shepherd is one of very few people I follow in the IM space. His advice and strategies work, period.

He just released a new product, Core Profit Centre, for 24 hrs. He mentions some interesting concepts on the sales page:

[To see links please register here]

I'd buy it myself but the checkout page is loading too slowly right now. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

White label licences are also available.

Download -
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks for the share Jamalexa, sent you +5 Reps!

Thank you so much for the share Jamalexa

max reps added!

It's a 45 page ebook. 90% of pages talked about his experiences with the clients he works with.
CPC stands for Core Profits Center
And it downs to this:
Shift your focus AWAY from the things you don’t do so well and ONTO your core skill because that is where you current and future income lies. (p.42).

Hope it saves your time.

Jamalexa, you're a champ! Your contributions to this forum are second to none. Max reps added.

re-up please