Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 582 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[REQ] Tube Traffic Torpedo?

Hello Lads,

The site The wolf of online marketingbelongs to me! I am a member here for the last 2 years. When my products were shared on here for free I came on and wished everyone well....if you are smart enough to get my stuff for free what can I do about it....complain, not my style!

Anyway just wanted to say that I am the proud owner of The Wolf of Online Marketing ....got the idea from that amazing movie The Wolf of Wall Street! There are 7 banners which rotate everytime you refresh or click a new page...which I think is quite cool.

Hope you enjoy the site,

Best Regards

Marc aka Daftdog!

Where in is the traffic source.. check it out..

This is letting the cat out of the bag but the review has the answer to the question, what is the source? Here..

Now the traffic source is Quora but after watching the 2 videos about this site and how to use it I have to say that it really looks like a great free targeted traffic source. The first video on Quora in Tube Traffic Torpedo is an introduction then the second gets very advanced while still staying easy to follow, after watching these it got my CPA thinking hat on…so many niches…

There are 2 OTO’s both worth the money in my opinion. The first is a live case study titled

“How I got 1.8k Views and 300 clicks thru QUORA (case study)”

Remember this is all from free traffic and we get to see it being over the shoulder as a live case study…

The second OTO for Tube Traffic Torpedo is

Supercharge this method by collecting buyers emails and make more money repeatedly

This has 2 detailed videos, the first being how to build your list through completely free traffic and the whole list set up. Then there is an interesting video about using Google Hangouts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To bad I didn't have the where with all to offer this but believe me I will be able to do so.. I'll see you over there. Let's get this party started! Take care.. Fizz