Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 818 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[REQ] VIDEO RETARGETER

Hi, seems very interesting. It's a web-based software that combines customized retargeting videos. Thank you!

source:

[To see links please register here]

Bumpity bump...

Another bump for this.

so it makes videos and puts a retargeting pixel on the website ?

Bump for this ..man :waite:

This needs another bump...

It's really just a video maker that produces very cheap looking videos and adds these premade voice overs that are specifically targeted towards customers that have already seen your offer. Her software has nothing to do with retargeting other then the voice overs that say "Hey come back to our website". The retargeting effect is something she supposedly teaches you how to use youtube and facebook retargeting advertising. There are much better products here on the BBHF to make better quality videos. I have not seen her training regarding "retargeting" but I would be willing to bet that you can find a better product to teach you how to do that, here on the BBHF as well.

BATMAN

Bump this.

That`s what i was thinking
thank you for the answer
rep added

Quote:(06-26-2015 04:40 AM)Batmans Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's really just a video maker that produces very cheap looking videos and adds these premade voice overs that are specifically targeted towards customers that have already seen your offer. Her software has nothing to do with retargeting other then the voice overs that say "Hey come back to our website". The retargeting effect is something she supposedly teaches you how to use youtube and facebook retargeting advertising. There are much better products here on the BBHF to make better quality videos. I have not seen her training regarding "retargeting" but I would be willing to bet that you can find a better product to teach you how to do that, here on the BBHF as well.

BATMAN

Rep for the review..
I think I won't buy this ..

Interesting that another top marketer had

Some negative things to say about this also.

It's kinda like that app that makes videos..

Oh jeez there's several but I can't recall
The name..

Anyways .
If it's easy to use.. Then who knows,
I'll bump.