Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 452 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[REQUEST] Admin login

Perhaps one way would be to keylog the person.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 03:59 PM)SQLi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Idk how, Because its one personal school programs, and I can't use anything that requires administration password. If anyone has any ideas of what I can do or programs that don't require it please link me

Quote:(12-06-2012, 05:05 PM)Skill Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 03:59 PM)SQLi Wrote:

Idk how, Because its one personal school programs, and I can't use anything that requires administration password. If anyone has any ideas of what I can do or programs that don't require it please link me :biggrin:

Do you know if it's UAC (User Account Control)? Because if it is then it can very well be bypassed.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 03:59 PM)SQLi Wrote:

You might want to try ratting him which will be better than a keylogger and I think Cyber has a ratting help service.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 08:12 PM)SQLi Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 07:33 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

You might want to try ratting him which will be better than a keylogger and I think Cyber has a ratting help service.

Infecting the administrator with a RAT will by no means be any better than a normal keylogger when all he wants is their password. A RAT might even have a higher detection rate which increases the risk of Skill getting caught. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He could crypt the Rat to make it FUD.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 07:33 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Infecting the administrator with a RAT will by no means be any better than a normal keylogger when all he wants is their password. A RAT might even have a higher detection rate which increases the risk of Skill getting caught. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 06:06 PM)SQLi Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 05:05 PM)Skill Wrote:

Idk how, Because its one personal school programs, and I can't use anything that requires administration password. If anyone has any ideas of what I can do or programs that don't require it please link me :biggrin:

Do you know if it's UAC (User Account Control)? Because if it is then it can very well be bypassed.

I have no idea. How can I tell?

You might want to try ratting him which will be better than a key logger and I think Cyber has a ratting help service.

I could do that, but like I said I need the admin password to use any programs on my school computer I could do from home.
I have no knowledge on RATs and how to infect them.

Quote:(12-06-2012, 09:14 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 08:49 PM)Skill Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 06:06 PM)SQLi Wrote:

You might want to try ratting him which will be better than a key logger and I think Cyber has a ratting help service.

I could do that, but like I said I need the admin password to use any programs on my school computer I could do from home.

Like I said Cyber will help with the setup, all you need to do then is take the rat and somehow talk them into running it on their computer. Once they do that...Bam your in..You just ratted them.

Ok, I could probally get a small usb and jsut slip it on there comp attach a auto run script to it! Ill have to talk to him.

Quote: (12-06-2012, 09:14 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Quote: (12-06-2012, 08:49 PM)Skill Wrote:

Like I said Cyber will help with the setup, all you need to do then is take the rat and somehow talk them into running it on their computer. Once they do that...Bam your in..You just ratted them.

Ok, I could probally get a small usb and jsut slip it on there comp attach a auto run script to it! Ill have to talk to him.

Lol there ya go. Way to use your brain right there. xD

Quote:(12-06-2012, 08:49 PM)Skill Wrote: