Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 458 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
RPG-wielding Terrorists Covered In Bed Linen

Quote:PHOENIX -- Police have arrested an Arizona man who allegedly filmed his 16-year-old nephew walking city streets dressed in a sheet and carrying a fake grenade launcher, authorities said on Wednesday.

Michael David Turley, 39, was arrested Monday over the making of the video, in which an unidentified narrator says he aims to discover how quickly police in Phoenix would respond following the fatal shooting of 12 people at the screening of the “Dark Knight Rises” Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado, in July.

On the video, it shows that police took over 15 minutes to respond.
I am not so confident I'll be safe from RPG-wielding terrorists covered in bed linen.

I like the point they were trying to make, but I don't think they did it in the right way.
Apparently the filmmaker was arrested, but the actor (his nephew) wasn't.

Quote:Turley was charged with knowingly giving a false impression of a terrorist act, endangerment, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and misconduct involving a simulated explosive.

Source:

[To see links please register here]

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. This made me laugh, but at the same time, it would scare the crap out of me. He's lucky he didn't get shot by someone, especially in Arizona.
I heard a quote: "In our society, it takes more time to get the police than pizza."

If that was me I probably would have taken him out myself.
Not even kidding.

I would seriously stop my car and just run at that bitch.
I'm dead serious about this.

15 minutes that's insane! I would have done something. At lease called the police. Then run away scared.

Tbh police do not respond as quickly as they should :/