Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 776 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
RS 2007 coming back

Quote:(02-22-2013, 12:46 AM)Flashdrive Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Are they carrying over accounts or will it require new registrations.

I have no idea actually. If I need a new account, I might try it out.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 12:48 AM)Flashdrive Wrote:

That sounds very interesting if it's free i'd give it a try so lets see 500k votes. :tongue:

Will you be able to take OG names or will they be 'taken'?

Quote:(02-22-2013, 12:45 AM)Trafz Wrote:

Haven't played it for years. If I knew my password to my I account, I would probably have tried it out.

Are they carrying over accounts or will it require new registrations.

I heard it is a fresh restart, all new characters. This could be a rumor, but if you want an OG name, stay up till the second it releases then make an OG name

Quote:(02-22-2013, 12:49 AM)Dissociation Wrote:

I doubt it will get that many votes by the deadline. So paying seems more realistic, sadly.

Meh I know I most likely won't play it that much so i'm not going to take the risk in having to pay for it.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 12:59 AM)Beaker Wrote:

Knowing Jagex, they'll do something to F*** it up sooner or later.

Highly doubt they'll care enough to try to "update" it with new features just new items. They won't be making as much cash off of it as their original game and this is proof they're losing popularity and cash flow to attempt something like this.

They are just doing this for the money.
Why should we pay to vote?

I hope it passes. Then the RS GP world will start to live again. Right now its just dirt cheap. Possible money making opportunity coming up.

I think it will be a restart. Hopefully that way everyone has a equal chance.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 01:20 AM)Dissociation Wrote:

I believe they will both be different servers. Not sure though.

I would have to suspect they're different but you never know what bullcrap Jadgex will pull out next.