Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
RSBot & Powerbot Shut Down by Jagex

Jagex recently eliminated the 2 largest botting websites. The number of banned accounts is pretty shocking and macroing will likely become inexistent.

Quote:We are pleased to inform you that, following legal proceedings, RSBot, and the Powerbot website, will be shut down, and permanently closed by midnight on 3rd October 2020.

We take a zero-tolerance approach, both in and out of game, with bot users, developers and gold sellers. Simply put, we will never tolerate cheating in our games.

Today’s success follows on from our removal of the Arcus & Bogla Gold selling sites in 2019.

Read More:

[To see links please register here]

Better late than never, I guess. RSBot and PowerBot may have been the most sizably voluminous RuneScape botting websites, but their users plummeted over the years, as they ceased running bots on RuneScape 3 after the game ceased utilizing Java, and their ban rate on Old School RuneScape was astronomically high compare to other RuneScape bots.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 08:48 PM)Twenty-Two Wrote:

Better late than never, I guess. RSBot and PowerBot may have been the most sizably voluminous RuneScape botting websites, but their users plummeted over the years, as they ceased running bots on RuneScape 3 after the game ceased utilizing Java, and their ban rate on Old School RuneScape was astronomically high compare to other RuneScape bots.

Not sure how I missed this thread. But thank you for the extra insight. I imagine there are other bot services that are more popular now.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 09:20 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2020, 08:48 PM)Twenty-Two Wrote:

Not sure how I missed this thread. But thank you for the extra insight. I imagine there are other bot services that are more popular now.

RuneMate, TriBot, and DreamBot. I am unsure which is the most populated out of the 3, but they are the biggest RuneScape bot names in the scene currently.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 09:34 PM)Twenty-Two Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2020, 09:20 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2020, 08:48 PM)Twenty-Two Wrote:

RuneMate, TriBot, and DreamBot. I am unsure which is the most populated out of the 3, but they are the biggest RuneScape bot names in the scene currently.

Powerbot/RSBot were definitely the older ones. It's not nearly as common anymore after they swapped off of Java, as you said.