Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Ransomware attack

Quote:(03-22-2020, 08:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-22-2020, 07:41 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 06:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

You'd think that with their level of expertise, they'd Immediately notice the slightest Inconsistency.

I planted a keylogger on the main system at work that was running full admin privileges, and a year later, It still remained unnoticed. It was hilarious to see what the office staff got up to during their breaks.

yep but the RATs what's detected by other company and their started to research, but they fired the wrong man

Quote:but they fired the wrong man
Not good at all.

Unless they were absolutely 100% certain who was responsible for the Infection, action should not have been taken.

Well i think a potato have more IQ than those people so you know...

Quote:(03-22-2020, 06:55 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Well i think a potato have more IQ than those people so you know...

If they're anything like the IT guys at my work, then I fully understand.

They should seriously look for another career.

They didn't have backups on a remote drive/server?

[/quote]

Sorry for late reply.. although it happen years ago.
They not prepare backup because they thought , they system is very powerful.
As the other IT Department staff says to my ex-boss, OUR SYSTEM SECURITY IS QUITE GOOD BECAUSE I PREPARE IT.
After the MOSK Ransomware attack, he surrender and points all the actions to me to settle it. WHAT THE F**K. Hmm..

sometimes theres an option to reset your PC to a previous state.
otherwise, the bottom line if nothing else works the final solution would be to just format your hard drive. (delete and reset everything)