Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 227 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Raptor III [DOWNLOAD]

Seeing as I suggested this forum , I feel like the least I can do is contribute. What I'm contributing is Raptor III , a lot of you may have already heard of it but for those of you that haven't i'll explain.

Raptor III is a great tool you can use to manipulate combos. It's useful for sites which set certain parameters for a password (e.g. first letter must be capitalised). You can do things like these inside of Raptor III and using it has definitely given me an increase of hits (when used for the right sites). The tool is really "sturdy"...? I load very large combolists in regularly and it's never crashed on me. Heard of people manipulating 50MILL plus combos almost instantly..

Download :

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

VirusTotal :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

The tool isn't mine however I've regularly used it with no issues , nevertheless I advise running this in a virtual machine of some sort.

I'm not a pro by any means and you'll need to experiment yourself but to start off you just load a word-list. Then click on manipulations > right click in white area > new macro = boom , set it to manipulate how you like. Once done click manipulate.

Hope this is of use to some of you!

thnk you for shar hope workSmile

Please Virus total the executable and not the archive.