Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 193 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Rat - Help please!

Hello, so I am having a problem with Quasar, I have already portforwarding and everything is set up, I am using also a dns , but for any reason when I try to open the infected file in a VM it doesnt appear nothing on the rat, I tried other rats because I thought it was a problem of the rat that I was using, but same issue. I have no idea whats blocking the connection beetwen the rat and the "victim" because my port show as opened and I have set everything correctly and I also opened an exception in firewall for the port and the programm.

Someone willing to give me a hand here please?

Thanks I appreciate it !

Tele: uksavv

It has something to do sometimes with the VM. Try it on a regular machine no vm. I know its unsafe and weird but it works most of the time. Doesn't matter which RAT you use. Post a neofetch here if you'll allow us to see whats your vm. Also do systemctl and lspci.

try running the RAT using a VM on a machine on a different network

Check your network configuration and ensure that the VM and the "victim" machine are on the same network and that they can communicate with each other.

Quote:(07-20-2022, 04:22 AM)uksav Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello, so I am having a problem with Quasar, I have already portforwarding and everything is set up, I am using also a dns , but for any reason when I try to open the infected file in a VM it doesnt appear nothing on the rat, I tried other rats because I thought it was a problem of the rat that I was using, but same issue. I have no idea whats blocking the connection beetwen the rat and the "victim" because my port show as opened and I have set everything correctly and I also opened an exception in firewall for the port and the programm.

Someone willing to give me a hand here please?

Thanks I appreciate it !

Tele: uksavv
use a rdp