Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 441 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Rate this logo

I like it! Very clean! 8/10

Not bad at all, although I would prefer more there I guess. but looks nice!

Wh- why is the neck so long

Pretty simple. But I think that's what you were going for. So it's okay.

I like it, but the words kinda ruin the feel.

At first it seems modern, but the words make it look like a high school football team logo.

It is very simple, so I think if that is what you were going for, good for you, its not bad.

So as a rating: 7-8/10

Now for the long winded critique:

However, one of the critiques that I have is that if you want simplicity, I'd suggest going all the way. You're too far midway. You could have simplicity like the following logo:

[Image: 5135.png]

Or you could have a bit complexity with simplicity like this one:

[Image: Treyarch_Logo.jpg]

The thing is that one is simple, but reasonably midway. Too complex doesn't go well in logos, especially not in today's world.

If you wanna keep it simple, try to not have it be just that color set. Its painful and unattractive alone. Try layering it atop a emblem type background, so its not just those colors for the logo.

^ The above is mostly for the logo without text.

For the one with text, as @Ender said:

Quote:(02-23-2017, 04:42 AM)Ender Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

the words make it look like a high school football team logo.

It looks less like a gaming studio and more like a gaming team, much like a sports team. Less work and more play, which even for a laidback game development team, is bad.

In fact, simply adding a new font may be a good idea, or you could just remove the text in general. Logos tend to look better without text (unless they are text, take DICE and McDonalds for example.)

Looks okay, I would rate it 7/10, the colours aren't entirely right in my opnion, with some improvements could be made better.

I personally like it. Maybe try other fonts?

The text is a bit much. I'm also not a fan of that font. Try simplifying the design a bit. When it comes to logos its more about quick visual recognition, than it is describing what the product or company is.

Although a little more creativity would be nice, I do like It's simplicity.

I think there's a lot of constructive criticism that can be taken under advisement.

It's a good start. It looks like step 2 / 12 however. You need to add a bit more detail and if you're going for a more basic look, there are still ways to add detail while maintaining a minimalist style.