Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Realm of the Mad God

Anyone here play Realm of the Mad God, or at all interested in permadeath, bullet hell mmos?
Giga fun, all my friends I used to play w/ died so I'm here to search for existing players or maybe turn someone over to the darkside : )

I played a few years back, the lack of permanence sent me to other MMOs but it was fun.

Quote:(10-29-2022, 12:16 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I played a few years back, the lack of permanence sent me to other MMOs but it was fun.
Unfortunately for me, the exact thing that drove you away is the thing that has kept me going on and off across platforms for the better part of a decade : //

Quote: (10-29-2022, 12:16 AM)Oni Wrote:

out of interst what's your goto mmo at the moment, if any?

Quote:(10-30-2022, 01:36 AM)TheRealInterMafia Wrote:

Unfortunately for me, the exact thing that drove you away is the thing that has kept me going on and off across platforms for the better part of a decade : //

out of interst what's your goto mmo at the moment, if any?

Of the ones I've played the longest... It's probably been Runescape, World of Warcraft, and Eve Online. Also played Guild Wars, Black Desert, and some of the more recent ones.